Sr. Marketing Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
The Senior Marketing Coordinator will assist with the execution of all marketing initiatives for Deluxe's Post Production brands (EFilm, Encore, Encore VFX, Deluxe Toronto, Level 3, Stereo D, Deluxe Animation) into the feature, episodic, and advertising markets. S/he will develop and implement daily social media content and campaigns across owned platforms, and assist with events, video production projects, awards submissions and promotion, press and project coverage, and general creative marketing to elevate brand visibility, support talent and clients, and drive global business growth. This role reports to the Director of Post Production Marketing and Director of Digital Marketing and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
• Generate daily content for social channels; develop and track social campaigns; increase presence and engagement.
• Work with Post Production talent to help build their professional social media accounts in line with the company's best practices, brand channels, and larger themes.
• Obtain client/studio approvals to enable promotion of key work on social media channels.
• Quantify success and efficiency of social media campaigns and social engagement.
• Build relationships with production teams, sales, and Deluxe's roster of Post Production talent.
• Assist in maintaining website(s); updating projects and talent information on an on-going basis.
• Assist with reporting and analytics for website and socials.
• Assist in project promotion and press around slate of key projects in collaboration with PR agency.
• Maintain and continually update project and awards trackers in coordination with the sales teams.
• Monitor industry trades on a daily basis; keep tabs on key projects, dates, and deadlines.
• Monitor competitors on a daily basis and get ahead of industry trends.
• Assist with event facilitation for Deluxe events, partner events, conferences, and festivals.
• Assist with creative development of content to promote key work, capabilities, talent, innovation and themes.
• Manage award submissions for Post Production artists (e.g. HPA Awards).
• Bachelor's degree in film, marketing, or communications preferred with a minimum of two years of experience in marketing.
• Previous experience in the entertainment industry required.
• Proficient in social media marketing and management across all social platforms with the ability to generate creative social media ideas and facilitate campaigns. Experience with social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprout, etc.) preferred.
• Outstanding organization skills and meticulous attention to detail; must be able to thrive under pressure.
• Strong interpersonal skills; ability to maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; previous creative copy writing experience a plus.
• Good design sense required; understanding of image/video; basic ability to update photos & reels; Photoshop experience a plus.
• Familiar with CMS web management platforms; experience Google Analytics; proficient in Microsoft Office. Basic HTML skills a plus.
• Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative, and work proactively and independently.