Sr. Manager, Strategic Projects
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Sr. Manager, Strategic Projects will function as a key member of the Distribution team. Under the direction and oversight of the Chief Operating Office, Distribution, the Sr. Manager, Strategic Projects will manage initiatives, projects, and activities that support organizational changes that are key to execution of the Deluxe transformation strategy.
This position is located in Burbank, California.
The purpose of this role is to present key strategic analyses for initiatives and projects across all global services lines and regional operations. The Sr. Manager, Strategic Projects will be responsible for managing the overall portfolio of projects and initiatives for Deluxe Distribution. He or she will execute key strategic analyses across Deluxe services and offerings to support initiatives and work across cross functional, geo-diverse operating and project teams to align the portfolio of projects to business timelines and goals. He or she will manage service level quality initiatives and enforce standards of measurement across all service lines and regions. He or she will ensure the portfolio of projects are organized and established with S.M.A.R.T. goals and are appropriately tracked through discovery, planning, execution, and control. He or she will evaluate and analyze integration strategies worldwide to support the business transformation team and other senior managers.
• Perform strategic data, financial, and operational analysis to help drive and support executive decision making.
• Manage a portfolio of operational projects related to business transformation.
• Establish and manage a matrixed PMO structure.
• Establish and lead an early-career program to recruit and train project managers to lead diverse operational projects.
• Work with organization leaders to solicit, prioritize, and rotate the project managers through projects.
• Work with service line and regional business leads to align service level quality initiatives with regular reporting to executive leadership.
• Own the operational portion of Business Continuity Planning and Disaster Recovery Planning across the global footprint.
• Build executive-level presentation material to send consistent, clear messaging to members at varying levels of the business.
• Ensure projects are delivered on time and in scope.
• Facilitate appropriate communication within project teams and to leadership.
• Foster an environment within business transformation where new ideas are encouraged, discussed, supported, and developed.
• Support the preparation of recurring / ad hoc presentations, strategic analysis, and financial projections for Deluxe management to support strategic and operational initiatives.
• Perform other related duties as assigned or directed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• BS Management or Finance
• 5+ Years of Experience in Media Operations, Project Management, or Consulting
• Strong Project & Program Management skills
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.)
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data and create clear, concise summaries, takeaways, or dashboards for leadership
• Strong strategic and critical thinking skills
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to quickly adapt, flex, and change to fit with changing business priorities
• Strong problem-solving abilities
• Strong written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills with employees at all levels of an organization
• Ability to traverse a large, culturally-diverse, global organization
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in digital media and entertainment services across film, video and online content from capture to consumption.
Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers, and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York, and around the globe, the company employs nearly 7,000 of the most talented, highly honored, and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information visit our website.