Sr. Account Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com
We currently have an opening for an Sr. Account Manager. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
This position supervises the timely and accurate completion of work on behalf of a variety of clients and interfaces directly with the Customer and all Operations departments as required, maintaining the highest level of Customer satisfaction, under the direction of the Account Director. Will work with Operational Managers throughout the facility to evaluate and resolve day-to-day conflicts that may impact the Customer's work. They will work in conjunction with the Account Director, in building and maintaining an excellent relationship with the Customers, resulting in continuing satisfaction and a resultant increase in workload.
• Review and understand a Customer's needs and requirements in order to facilitate the accurate and timely completion of their work.
• Input work order instructions into Production system and track and manage the order throughout its lifecycle (PO through invoice).
• Troubleshoot all issues that arise that may impact the performance of the Customer's work or negatively impact the Customer's satisfaction.
• Collaborate with the facility Lines of Business leaders and the Operations management to ensure that the Customer is provided with the highest quality product, consistently and on-time.
• Monitor the Customer's work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate future capacity constraints.
• Advise Account Director on all Customer issues and identified opportunities for increased service.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by the Account Director.
• BS/BA preferred.
• Certificates a plus.
• Strong team player.
• Management of a portfolio of work.
• Experience organizing and managing multiple priorities.
• Industry experience including but not limited to supervision of Feature Dailies, Online/Creative Editorial projects, process improvement, asset management and production scheduling. Experience in Digital Intermediates is a plus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Commitment to company values.
• Skilled in change management, organizational development.
• Computer proficient.
• Post-Production experience preferred with Xytech and/or ScheduAll software skills.
• Very strong ability to interact in clear and logical manner, both verbal and written.
• Very strong ability to foster open communication; thoroughly qualified at expressing ideas and instructions.
• Process strong initiative.
• Capacity and familiarity/relationships within the client and vendor market; very strong knowledge of industry.
• Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.