Sme - Accounts Payable
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
SME - Accounts Payable: Role requires a person with good knowledge in Accounts payable process especially in Invoice Processing (and / or) Employee Expense (T&E) processing. Require to work in US / UK shifts.
The role requires adaptability and close collaboration with Supervisor & Business unit's controllers
- PO & Non-PO Invoice Processing, employee travel and expense processing & audit in Concur environment
- Co-ordinating between business controllers & vendors
- problem resolution
- query management
- dispute resolution, GRIR reconciliation
- transition of the AP process & stabilizing
- creating "value stream mapping" of the process
- Month end AP accruals & reconciliation
- Generating AP ageing reports during the month end and analyzing the same
- Supporting Audit (Internal & external)
B. Com and above
4-6 years of experience in Accounts payable process
Work experience using Microsoft office; working knowledge on Onbase preferred, working experience of any ERP (working knowledge of SAP is preferred)
Knowledge of work experience in the entertainment industry an added advantage.
c. Skills & Personal Attributes
Clear & precise communication skills.
Logical thinking,storng analytical skills and process improvement/automation focus.
Good team player
Detail-oriented, and have the ability to multi-task. Take ownership of his / her processes
Proficiency in MS Office, specifically in Microsoft Excel(creating pivot tables, using filters, formulating data) is preferred
He/she needs to be able to work autonomously.
Should have a high degree of commitment to work and the organization.
Should be proactive in anticipating and resolving issues within the team and with other BUs.
Maintain high performance standards for self
high thrust in creative problem solving.
Should be able to stay calm and focused under pressure
Position reports to the Supervisor