Service Delivery Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job Title: Service Delivery Co-ordinator (3 month FTC)
Reports to: Post Production Manager
Trading Subsidiary/Division: Deluxe Broadcast Services
Deluxe Post Production team based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Service Delivery Co-ordinator.
• Working to the Senior Manager, Production Services, the Service Delivery Co-ordinator will be responsible for efficient content management at the London Origination Centre (LOC) in Chiswick Park.
• Co-ordinating operational workload to provide sufficient inventory of transmission ready material 7 days ahead of schedule.
• Liaise with various third parties on acquisition, delivery dates, shipping, subtitling, advance viewing materials, technical & rejection issues and promotions materials, in order to synchronise all peripheral and core activities to meet monthly transmission and post production requirements.
• Undertaking delegated projects and tasks from the Senior Manager, Production Services as required.
• Work with Planning and Presentation teams to establish monthly programming requirements and track and monitor deliverables though workflow processes required to create transmittable versions and their subsequent delivery to the required transmission platform.
• Liaise with creative services and presentation teams to ensure that all scheduled promos and presentation items are identified and delivered to the required transmission platform within agreed delivery lead times.
• Work closely with Media Delivery Supervisor, Disney Media Distribution and external suppliers to establish and negotiate content delivery schedules to meet business needs.
• Work closely with Media Delivery Supervisor to ensure Mastering resource for QC/Conform, compliance, audio syncing and subtitling processes are prioritised to meet channel requirements.
• Track transmission ready programme and promo files through delivery workflows and work with LOB's, Production Services and transmission platforms to ensure content is available for transmission with agreed timelines.
• Produce and maintain reports to monitor programme inventories, preparation volumes and prepare statistical analysis as required.
• Maintain data integrity in the station management and asset management systems, including version creation, component additions, component status updates, wipe list preparation and clearance of obsolete content from station management and asset management systems, post production servers and libraries.
• Provide support and assist with content availability queries for VOD, promo production, duplication, format transfer and distribution to 3rd parties, provide quotes for work and arrange recharge where appropriate via designated systems.
• Build close and effective working relationships with key contacts and ensure that content is delivered to the highest quality in the appropriate timeline.
• Understand commercial receipt and delivery workflows to provide support as required.
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
Personal skills required for role:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive Thinker
• Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.