Senior Treasury Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Treasury Analyst
Deluxe is currently seeking a Senior Treasury Analyst to be an integral member of its Finance team. This position will report directly to the Global Controller, located in Burbank, California and requires critical thinking skills, good business judgement, and strong attention to detail.
• Prepare monthly borrowing base certificate and facilitate lender reporting requirements such as bi-annual bank audits.
• Own the credit facility management, including monitoring and calculation of compliance with debt covenants.
• Own and maintain all cash reporting including daily and weekly cash reporting and other ad-hoc reports.
• Coordinate with international business units for daily cash updates.
• Assist with liquidity management, as well as coordination and communication of international funding requirements.
• Execute banking transactions (wires/transfers), review positive pay exceptions.
• Resolve daily issues regarding settlement of the different payment methods, checks, ACH, EFTs, wire drawdowns, manual wires and foreign exchange issues.
• Monitor collections and disbursements for upcoming payments.
• Collaborate with accounting department to ensure that monthly cash and debt activity are properly recorded into SAP and cash reconciliations are complete and accurate.
• Collaborate with operational management to implement required processes/controls, ensure appropriate segregation of duties, and provide required financial reporting tools to control, support, and improve the business.
• Assist with the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurement of operational performance, capital expenditure analyses, operating metrics and other ad hoc financial analyses to enhance shareholder value.
• Lead process improvement initiatives to improve working capital and cash management.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization.
• High proficiency with Microsoft Excel and experience with SAP.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Deluxe Media Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.