Senior Manager, People Operations
Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
This was removed by the employer on 12/10/2019 5:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Senior Manager, People Operations jobs in Bangalore-KA
Search all Senior Manager, People Operations postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Manager, People Operations? Position Summary
The Senior Manager, People Operations is responsible for ensuring a great employee experience across all stages of the employee lifecycle. Reporting to the Director of Global People Operations (located in the US), this position works closely with all levels of the organization to ensure planning, design and oversight of various human resources functions to meet local and global business objectives. This position leads a team of HR specialists and coordinators to drive consistency, customer service and continual process improvement across the People Operations function.
• Responsible for the delivery and support of the following HR activities on a local and global level: Onboarding, Benefits Administration, Leave Management, HR Compliance, Rewards and Recognition, Employee Lifecyle Data Maintenance, HR Communications and Employee Queries.
• Ensure exceptional service is provided to the business and that employee queries and requests are responded to in an accurate, professional and timely manner, meeting or exceeding established service level agreements (SLA's).
• Manage, coach and develop the People Operations team members.
• Support organizational change management and other special projects.
• Develop, maintain and communicate process documentation, policies, local HR intranet sites and other materials.
• Ensure employee data is accurately maintained in the company's global people system, Workday.
• Apply people data metrics to inform People Operations strategy and improve the employee experience.
• Maintain knowledge of current and upcoming changes to employment law and best practices.
• Five years' experience managing people operations activities and teams on a global scale.
• Experience evaluating, developing and implementing process improvements to ensure streamlining, standardization and automation.
• Experience building and maintaining cross-functional business relationships across an organization, regions and time zones.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Experience managing a centralized HR service center model highly desired.
• Experience with Workday or other global HR system; experience with HR ticketing systems.
• Post graduate Human Resources Degree or related experience. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.