Senior Financial Analyst
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 4/30/2021 1:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Search for Senior Financial Analyst jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Financial Analyst postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Financial Analyst? Position Title
Senior Financial Analyst
The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for the financial planning and operational analysis for the Cinema division of Deluxe. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
• Provide analytical support for divisional month end process through detailed variance analysis and interaction with the Accounting group.
• Research and resolve Business Units inquiries for assigned functional areas.
• Routine communication with Supervisors relating to financial close and ad-hoc reporting.
• Oversee the audit and analyzing of financial results/variances.
• Oversee the preparation of budgets, forecasts, long-range financial plans, measurements of operational performance, and other KPIs.
• Review and verify financial reports for strategic planning and deal analysis.
• Create financial models and perform analysis for business leaders and client strategy
• Identify and implement process improvements.
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration required.
• MBA a plus.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in corporate or divisional financial planning and analysis with heavy focus on spreadsheet creation and data management.
• Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel. SAP a plus.
• Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.