Senior Account Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Account Manager
The Sr. Account Manager is responsible for the execution of all related tasks required for the creation, acquisition, and transformation of content for delivery across multiple broadcast, VOD, and internet platforms worldwide. This position ensures projects are delivered on schedule and to the highest standards.
• Provide management and oversight of client titles/projects throughout its full lifecycle from order receipt thru invoice and collection.
• Collaborate across functional teams (internal and external), to source, schedule, troubleshoot, process and deliver to project deadlines.
• Work closely with clients to develop and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Create, manage, and track orders and assets in required work orchestration systems.
• Train and direct offshore resources.
• Proactively review, troubleshoot, and escalate potential issues that may adversely impact deadlines and project commitments.
• Monitor client work-in-progress and back-logs to anticipate capacity constraints.
• Collaborate with Operations to onboard new client requirements and specifications.
• Continually assess and recommend solutions for client service and process improvements.
• Identify and assist with driving workflow and system innovation opportunities with clients.
• Advise leadership of customer issues and identify opportunities for increased service.
• Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
What You Bring
• 5+ years of industry related experience
• 5+ years of client facing project management experience
• BS/BA preferred
• Expertise in digital distribution supply chain principles
• Strong understanding of video/film formats, distribution workflows, and technologies
• Team player with strong analytical skills
• Self-motivated with strong initiative and able to manage a heavy workload
• Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Highly effective problem solver able to assess and adapt to changing priorities and strategies
• Comfortable driving and building consensus across varying teams and stakeholders
• Able to succeed and thrive in a dynamic, innovative, deadline driven environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.