Senior Account Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Senior Account Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Senior Account Manager postings
Full Time Job
Senior Account Manager, Mastering - Features
The Senior Account Manager role exhibits a high level of skill and ability to manage complex projects and oversee other team members. Senior Account Managers are intended to be a strong #2 to the Account Director overseeing the order management freeing the Director up to focus more on the overall customer experience and account success. They will also work heavily with Operations to ensure teams are functioning smoothly in addition to troubleshooting and forecasting. Senior Account Managers focus mainly on managing other team members, schedules, and internal workflows. Additionally, they are responsible for Project Management at a high level.
The person in this role responsible for communication to their team members (Account Managers and Coordinators) as well as internally to all other departments. They must have the ability to provide day to day support for all activities performed within the team. Senior Account Manager should have a higher level of mastering technical depth so that they can understand and explain typical technical issues that arise across servicing and coordinate with operations across Deluxe divisions to manage order fulfilment. They may be called upon for high profile meetings with Customers to provide detailed line level information.
• Customer Management externally and internally.
• Provide mastering and management escalation support to the client and key stakeholders with a strong focus on excellent customer service and client satisfaction.
• Create, maintain, and communicate to our client, project timelines and budgets.
• Ensure all client deliverable due dates are reached on time.
• Host continuous improvement conversations with the client to understand their needs to structure our teams and build our workflows efficiently ensuring we provide the most holistic service possible.
• Manage customer change orders and exceptions by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Identify and collaborate on areas of opportunity to grow client satisfaction.
• Manage other team members as directed by Account Director which could include work assignments, performance review input and hiring input.
• Coach, mentor, and train supporting team members. Regularly identify skill gaps and work with department leadership on ways to address.
• Provide direction to Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Focus on finding weaknesses in workflows and anticipate problems so they can be solved before they escalate.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Must be able to forecast, assign and load balance work with accuracy.
• Ensure Billing and Revenue Tracking are maintained weekly.
• Ensure other team members are keeping their billing current as directed by Account Director.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• BA/BS degree in related field preferred but not required.
• 1-2 years' experience in client services; traditional post-production or entertainment industry background helpful.
• Strong background in digital cinema or advanced formats mastering and project management.
• Proven ability to effectively manage a high volume of orders without error
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs, and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.