Senior Account Manager
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Account Manager – Disney Broadcast
Account Manager are tasked with working with managing client titles from project inception to delivery.
About the Team
This team will be working on content for upcoming Broadcast and next day air content for network and OTT platform services owned and operated by the one of our major studio clients. Content will include Series and MOW's (Movies of the Week).
A Day in the life of this role would include the following:
• Meet the client's request for all work to be delivered right and on-time at 99% success rate.
• Provide day to day support to the Customer with laser focus on excellent customer service and customer satisfaction.
• Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and budgets.
• Prepare and communicate pricing quotes and estimates with client.
• Daily identification of title/assets which are late or at risk of missing customer-specific SLA requirements.
• Escalate if any order is in jeopardy for being fulfilled on time.
• Supply the Customer regular account statuses, such as missing asset reports and delivery schedules.
• Manage customer change orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations.
• Ensure deliverable due dates are reached on time and within budget.
• Provide direction to Account Coordinators and Operations regarding priorities.
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with project in process, formulate response and solution and communicate back to client.
• Communicate regularly with client regarding project performance metrics.
• Communicate regularly with internal departments to ensure projects are on track and that all assets have been received and are workable.
• Initiate corrective action process as needed. Create policies and procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future.
• Managerial Responsibility: Oversee account coordinator(s) in Bangalore and Burbank to ensure the projects are managed successfully and efficiently.
• Train new hires and existing hires.
• Delegate new projects to ACs. Workload balancing for your team will be key.
• Regularly check-in with internal team members to ensure everything is on track. Troubleshoot with team leads as needed.
• Keep an open line of communication between yourself and your supervisors. Escalate any production issues while being open and ready with suggestions for process improvement and resolution.
• Oversee the templates and reference documentation for the workflow and make changes/updates as the work evolves to gain efficiencies.
• Monitor your team's development and make sure they are progressing as employees. Lead, train and mentor them to push them to the next level.
• Work with other teams (Scripting, Subtitling, Mastering, etc.) to maintain the larger picture of the end-to-end aspect of this workflow.
What You Bring:
• You have 2+ years' of experience working with clients in the entertainment industry; traditional post production background helpful.
• You have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills and a positive, service-oriented personality.
• You are highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• You can work independently and take ownership of projects.
• You apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• You demonstrate a solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• You have the flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• You have some experience managing direct reports preferred.
• Dubbing and or subtitling experience is a plus.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.