Senior Account Director
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Senior Account Director
The Senior Account Director (AD) occupies a vital role in the Client Services (CS) department reporting to the VP of Client Services. As the lead for a customer account, the AD oversees a team of Account Managers and Account Coordinators in executing upon the customer's projects with Deluxe's cross-functional production teams.
The SAccount Director owns and facilitates internal and external senior level interactions to ensure the customer and Deluxe are aligned on how to execute and that project satisfaction is maintained at the highest level. To be successful in this position, an AD will have a blend of technical (e.g. fulfillment, mastering & localization), people/project management and business savvy.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Owning the account health and performance of the Client Services team in meeting the customers objectives.
• Providing day-to-day support to clients with laser focus on building relationships and delivering excellent service and satisfaction.
• Responsible for CS resource planning across the Account Management teams.
• Leading and leveraging a globally distributed CS team to execute projects in the most efficient manner.
• Working with leaders across a network of worldwide internal production teams; establishing clear SOPs to optimize CS/cross-functional team performance.
• Developing training procedures to ensure optimal performance and adherence to SOPs.
• Identify stakeholders and obtain buy-in to execute on areas of improvement for the account.
• Collaborating with peer ADs on the CS team to drive change management.
• Recruit, hire and retain Client Services talent.
• Define objectives and KPIs to measure account, workflow and personnel performance.
• Tracking on-time and right first-time metrics for projects managed. Establishing new operating procedures to optimize project health.
• Overseeing the implementation of corrective actions for projects and/or orders by CS and the internal production teams.
• Managing the business side of the customer relationship, specifically working with Deluxe's sales team on managing rate cards, and owning their application to services rendered.
• Managing the on-time billing of projects by the CS account team.
• Responsible for forecasting monthly order and revenue projections to management.
• Owning the monthly revenue reporting to internal management.
What You Bring:
• Proven ability to effectively lead a team of individuals.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
• Ability to manage workflows in multiple locations across multiple time zones.
• Highly organized and able to work independently within their own process.
• Proven ability to design processes from the ground up to support an evolving business need.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proven ability to identify the correct problem and solve it.
• Must be able to effectively document all processes, designs, and data flows.
• Strong attention to detail and ability to juggle multiple priorities is a must.
• Ability to work well under pressure and within tight deadlines.
• Ability to listen and engage different cultures and perspectives.
• Positive, service-oriented personality.
• Ability to learn and process information quickly is a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours as required.
• Ability to travel as needed by the business.
• Degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.