Senior Account Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 8 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.
• Maintain relationships with clients to their satisfaction:
o Create, maintain and communicate to client project timelines and estimates based on existing client-specific rate cards and special projects requirements
o Manage client changes to orders by negotiating delivery due dates between customers and internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations
o Ensure delivery due dates are reached on time and within budget, communicate with assigned client(s) regarding new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates
o Proactively identify potential issues/problems with projects in progress, formulate response and solutions and communicate back to client
o Proactively identify new specifications and draft special work instructions in cooperation with the client
o Maintain client specification documentation ensuring details and changes are updated regularly and communicated to Production
o Prepare metrics and reports as requested by the client
o Ensure timely and accurate project archiving
o Mentor account coordinators in client communication
• Coordinate the production of subtitles in various formats to ensure delivery of content to clients:
o Organize with internal departments as well as with external vendors, both the pre-planning and execution phases of the subtitling process
o Collect and keep track of all materials needed to begin work (e.g. scripts, videos)
o Communicate with assigned client(s) regarding new projects, deadlines, assets, and status updates
o Collect and keep track of physical and file-based assets
o Proactively assist internal QA team, clients and territories with rejections
o Proactively identify new client specifications and draft special work instructions for Production
o Assist in drafting specifications for new work flows and procedures
o Mentor account coordinators in Production workflows and procedures
• Act as a liaison between the client, internal and external authoring facilities and all affiliate offices, obtaining and circulating all necessary information and materials:
o Demonstrate extensive understanding of CEA (Compression Encoding & Authoring) processes as they relate to subtitling
o Answer questions from all departments, CEA /authoring facilities and the client in a timely manner
o Navigate various databases required to find information/materials, (e.g.. DL3, any other databases used by the client-desk); also maintain the DL3 database and internal network with the latest files/information
o Have a working knowledge of client-specific guidelines and ensure that clients' expectations are met
o Coordinate rejections and redeliveries, with filtering through the QC reports/emails to determine which comments are valid
o Assist account coordinators with their rejections and redeliveries, with filtering through the QC reports/emails to determine what comments are valid
o Escalate production issues to Account Manager
• Actively contribute to the improvement of quality and efficiency for current and new deliverables:
o Assist in identifying the need for new procedures and contribute to updating existing procedures for own clients to improve quality of deliverables in the future
o Assist in identifying causes of rejections/redeliveries, in completing CAR when applicable, and in proposing solutions
o Participate in creating and/or updating manuals and guidelines
• Ensure timely archiving of allotted projects.
• Ensure billing is completed per project in a timely manner.
• Assist and oversee account coordinators with their archiving and billing tasks.
• Act as a backup to the entire Account Coordination team with the production of subtitles in various formats.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Multi-tasking, problem-solving, decision-making, and keeping abreast of new procedures.
• 2-3 years of translation project management experience in similar-sized organization
• Experience of being in a client-facing role
• Knowledge of subtitling is a definite advantage
• Excellent attention to detail and organization skills
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, primarily Outlook, Word and Excel
• Sound technical knowledge
• Ability to multi-task, solve problems, make decisions and keep abreast of new procedures
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a team
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Must be flexible in terms of schedule
• Position reports to the Account Manager.