Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist. This position will be located in Hollywood, CA.
• Receive and process visitors, including vendors and clients, to the studio.
• Answer and direct phone calls from the main phone line.
• Oversee Security officers, making sure the team is prepared and trained. Communicate with Securitas if there are any major issues with officer performance.
• Issue security badges to new employees, contractors, and temporary staff.
• Issue temporary badges to employees, visitors, and vendors. Monitor and report use of temporary badges.
• Resolve security badge issues (lost and damaged badges and access issues).
• Generate monthly and quarterly badge access reports. Generate ad hoc reports from the badge system.
• Enforce company security rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor security cameras and provide security camera footage reports as needed.
• Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance. Call Police and/or Fire Department if necessary.
• Write detailed Incident Reports when required and maintain files.
• Write up Facilities work orders and keep track of their progress.
• Keep track of staff.
• Manage reserved parking for visiting clients and talent.
• Maintain conference room calendar.
• Maintain employee phone and car lists.
• Keep front desk, lobby, and front office organized/stocked with appropriate supplies.
• Communicate with security staff at Burbank facility regarding ordering of supplies.
• Order office supplies to maintain inventory levels as requested.
• Order kitchen supplies, client snacks, and beverages as requested from Hospitality Lead.
• Serve as backup for Hospitality Coordinators to place food orders.
• Interface with vendors and Deluxe corporate staff as needed.
• Create and send out daily schedule and monitor for updates
• Communicate notices to employees and clients regarding building updates, street closures, parking lot updates, etc.
• Assist all departments with tasks/projects that can be accomplished at the front desk, including order entry, billing etc.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring
• Must have strong interpersonal skills. Deal with a variety of personnel including the general public, high-profile clients, and Deluxe employees.
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must maintain professional and calm demeanor during high stress situations.
• Must use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
• Must prepare typed or written reports and logs.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must be able to understand and follow all operating procedures and instructions.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.