Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist. This position will be located in Hollywood, CA.
• Receive and process visitors, including vendors and clients, to the studio.
• Answer and direct phone calls from the main phone line.
• Issue security badges to new employees, contractors, and temporary staff.
• Issue temporary badges to employees, visitors, and vendors. Monitor and report use of temporary badges.
• Resolve security badge issues (lost and damaged badges and access issues).
• Generate monthly and quarterly badge access reports. Generate ad hoc reports from the badge system.
• Enforce company security rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
• Monitor security cameras and provide security camera footage reports as needed.
• Respond to emergency situations requiring security assistance. Call Police and/or Fire Department if necessary.
• Write detailed Incident Reports when required and maintain files.
• Write up Facilities work orders and keep track of their progress.
• Keep track of staff.
• Manage reserved parking for visiting clients and talent.
• Maintain conference room calendar.
• Maintain employee phone and car lists.
• Keep front desk, lobby, and front office organized/stocked with appropriate supplies.
• Communicate with security staff at Burbank facility regarding ordering of supplies.
• Order office supplies to maintain inventory levels as requested by Office Manager.
• Order kitchen supplies, client snacks, and beverages as requested from Hospitality Lead.
• Serve as backup for Hospitality Coordinators to place food orders.
• Interface with vendors and Deluxe corporate staff as needed.
• Assist all departments with tasks/projects that can be accomplished at the front desk.
• Other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills. Deal with a variety of personnel including the general public, high-profile clients, and Deluxe employees.
• Constant mental alertness and attention to detail required while setting priorities and following up on assignments.
• Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must maintain professional and calm demeanor during high stress situations.
• Must use initiative and independent judgment within established guidelines.
• Must prepare typed or written reports and logs.
• Experience with Microsoft Office including, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Must be able to understand and follow all operating procedures and instructions.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company.NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Deluxe Media leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. Deluxe Media is a global company with presence in 9 countries. Our clients include the major Hollywood studios as well as a growing number of on-line retailers.