Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a Receptionist. This position is located in New York.
Operations is looking for the next superstar to be part of the team. The ideal candidate is a skilled at administrative support and has a friendly, welcoming demeanor. We have had many success stories with front desk team members who have moved up within the company as this position has exposure to the full range of creatives and executives.
Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-volume environment a plus!
• Greeting clients and employees, assisting them throughout their session
• Answering multi-line phone system while rolling calls to the appropriate department/employees
• Onboarding for new hires:
• Parking, badge ordering, input contact and picture in LDAP, confirming department and company aliases
• Works closely with our Scheduling department to maintain current production schedules
• Composes daily supervised and unsupervised session report for the studio
• Composes weekend and holiday session reports for the studio
• Drafts studio wide memos
• Controller of studio access badges:
• Ordering, updating, and assist with security audits for rooms
• Assist HR & RM during employee offboard process
• Securing and unsecuring bays
• Placing facility tickets and manages studio ticketing system
• Distributing pay checks, logging and mailing unclaimed checks
• Running parking audits
• Daily and nightly studio walk-throughs
• Nightly security briefing with onsite personal
• Nightly operation reports sent to the team
• Communicates call times with client services
• Liaison between employees and management
• Creates email distribution lists for show creations or departments
• As a member of the Operations team, candidate is also to be expected to be "all hands-on deck" when needed for company events
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• An understanding the post-production processes and pipelines is advantageous
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, as well as an exceptional eye for detail
• Solid knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and Xytech
• Ability to lift/carry items weighing up to 25lbs.
• Capacity and interest to learn new material as needed in fast-paced and technical professional environment
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.