Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for QC Editor jobs in London-UK
Search all QC Editor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a QC Editor?
Full Time Job
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content.
Job Title: QC Editor
Trading Subsidiary/Division: Deluxe
Reporting to: Post Production Manager
Date: June 2021
Deluxe Post Production team based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a QC Editor.
The successful candidate will have experience of Non-Linear editing and the ability to deal with day-to-day QC issues, Knowledge of QC principles, Ofcom regulations and compliance concerns is essential.
To carry out 100% technical QC or spot check of original masters, carry out compliance edits (possible client attendance) sync multi-language audio files to create TX master files ready for delivery to transmission platforms. Produce QC reports and update asset management systems.
• Knowledge of QC principles, Ofcom regulations and compliance concerns.
• Experience using Adobe Premier within a busy Post Production team.
• File based QC.
• Multi-language workflows and audio syncing.
• Understanding of LUF & 5.1 audio.
• Knowledge of SD & HD formats.
• Share knowledge and skills with the team and where relevant, within the wider business.
• Think ahead about how your work activities will affect others within the team, or other departments, and take steps to ensure that they are aware of any implications.
• Contribute to the team and support other team members and work in friendly, flexible, cooperative ways.
• Proactively keep others informed, sharing timely information with the team, Manager and relevant people affected.
• Seek the views of others where work activities have a direct impact on colleagues or staff in other departments, where relevant.
• Actively participate in team meetings.
• Additional language would also be an advantage.
Personal skills required for role:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
• Innovative approach to work and problem solving
• Eager and ready to learn
Hours of Work: 10 hour shifts