Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Manager jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Manager postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Manager?
Full Time Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic, technical, highly collaborative and organized person to join as a key member of the Deluxe PMO Team. This role requires client facing engagement and liaison with our UK, US and Bangalore internal teams and our third-party partners. Ideally candidates should have experience in supporting/on-boarding service delivery across VOD, OTT, broadcast, content distribution workflows and technology and proven experience of developing and deploying systems, and workflow improvements.
You will have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to understand business or client goals and ensured that your projects delivered what was required to hit these goals. You understand the level of information to share and how to communicate with both internal and external teams effectively.
You are a collaborative partner that makes other team members around you more productive, and can lead planning, execution and delivery of projects across multiple teams (operations, client services, product and technology) ensuring that reporting and documentation is in place.
• Determine and define project scope and objectives
• Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
• Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
• Track project costs in order to meet budget
• Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
• Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
• Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
• Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
• Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
• Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
What You Bring
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, business, or a related field
• 5-8 years of project management and related experience
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
• Proven ability to solve problems creatively
• Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices
• Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
• Excellent analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
• Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.