Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Ops
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/11/2020 3:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Ops jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Ops postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Ops? Deluxe, a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented artists, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
We currently have an opening for a Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Operations. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Project Coordinator, Japanese Subtitling Operations
• Coordinate subtitling work for titles which require Japanese subtitles and ensure that all projects are delivered on time, strictly respecting the deadlines and the specifications set by the studios
• Answer questions from Client Services team and the territories in a timely and professional manner
• Communicate in Japanese with territory client contacts and in-territory vendors using proper Japanese business communication style
• Ensure correct work requests and rates are applied per client purchase orders
• Liaise with Client Services team, vendors and territory affiliates regarding project status and requirements, obtaining and circulating all necessary information
• Interpret incoming details of film aspect ratios and video monitors to ensure proper delivery of subtitle files to designated post-production houses
• Perform final checks and conversions following Client specifications including time code offsets to ensure subtitle/video synchronization; correct content, positioning and timing errors found during subtitle final checks
• Perform EQC with check discs for the Fox client as needed as part of regular tasks
• Coordinate redeliveries and rejections, filtering through the QC reports and respective emails to determine which comments are valid
• Have a working knowledge of client-specific subtitle guidelines and ensure that clients' expectations are met at all times
• Additional duties as required
• Japanese native speaker with fluent written and spoken English
• BA degree in Communications / Translation / Arts
• Ability to communicate clearly in English and Japanese with a high degree of professionalism
• Strong technical skills
• Computer oriented, sound knowledge of MS Office suite, Canvass knowledge an asset
• Multi-task oriented
• Extremely detail-oriented
• Organized, priority-focused, dynamic, independent, resourceful
• Team player
• Responds well under pressure of deadlines
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE. EOE M/F/D/V
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.