Deluxe EntertainmentBangalore, KA
Full Time Job
The global leader in digital services and technology for content creation and delivery, Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences, for more than 100 years.
Position Title: Project Coordinator
A 'Project Coordinator' is placed right at the start/introductory stage of the product life cycle for content localization. Localization simply means providing/applying subtitling services to media content such as feature films, episodic and documentaries received from various reputed production houses and studios. A project coordinator is one who is solely responsible for initiating work and following up on the progress of a subtitling project assigned to him/her, right up till delivery. It is important to understand here that to be able to coordinate and facilitate the applying of subtitles onto the content received, the coordinator is expected to possess exceptional written and spoken communication skills, to convey the right instructions to our translators and be able to adopt and implement the common terminology and workflows relating to subtitling services. In addition to this, the coordinator will be put through a detailed training of the bespoke online platform used by the coordination team to assign/schedule/facilitate translation services, therefore expecting one to understand and grasp well all navigation and related functions on the platform
- Processing new projects that come in from the client
- Determining workflow and steps for all project assigned to the coordinator
- Creating detailed POAs and communicating the same to various internal production teams, editors and
- Updating work trackers to ensure projects are being assigned to translators/editors in a timely fashion
and to denote accurate status of projects.
- Involve in daily communication and follow-up to ensure each project flows smoothly within the timeline,
receives adequate checks, and is completely ready for delivery on time.
- Provide support to translators/editors regarding projects that are work in progress during their shift
- Sending availability requests to translators/editors as needed.
- Attend production calls and calls with the client's services team as needed
- Remains flexible and proactively helps as needed in an area of need
& Personal Attributes
- Clear & precise communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Efficient time management
- Effective scheduling
- Broad cultural knowledge and understanding
- Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline
- Technically proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Outlook.