Project Coordinator, Theatrical
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 8/3/2021 11:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Project Coordinator, Theatrical jobs in London-UK
Search all Project Coordinator, Theatrical postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project Coordinator, Theatrical?
Full Time Job
Deluxe is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content.
About the team
The global demand for entertainment content today is unprecedented. Deluxe provides worldwide audiences with the latest features and original content of all kinds.
We are one of Europe's leading localisation facilities. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and OTT.
With traditional cinema and home entertainment facing further disruption from online platforms and evolving user expectations, Deluxe is looking to attract bright and talented people who are unfazed by the shifting media world.
About the Opportunity
Deluxe Localization is currently looking for a Project Coordinator that enjoys marketing, enriching, and enabling media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world. This role is critical for our operational success as coordinators are accountable for on-time delivery and decisions that affect the quality of complex subtitling projects.
Overview of responsibilities:
• Set up, oversee and uphold the coordination of the end-to-end production lifecycle of subtitling projects in our proprietary cloud-based platform for localization services
• Accountable for on-time delivery of quality subtitling files strictly respecting the deadlines and the specifications set by Deluxe clients
• Manage customer changes to orders by negotiating deliverable due dates between internal departments, balancing internal capacity with external demands and expectations in a fast-paced environment
• Collect and keep track of all materials needed to begin work (i.e. scripts, videos)
• Perform incoming quality control of assets to ensure projects are workable
• Liaise with colleagues from worldwide production departments to determine adequate and efficient workflows
• Manage key names and phrases for projects, ensuring updates are applied across requested languages
• Liaise with Client Territories to create and/or approve translations where necessary and assist them when necessary
• Ensure that production teams and external freelance resources are clearly and accurately informed of all client requirements for each project and comply with the same
• Resolve technical flags and pending queries from internal production departments and external freelance resources
• Manage custom payments for atypical tasks performed by external freelance resources
• Proactively identify potential issues/problems with projects in progress, formulate responses and solutions in a resourceful manner
• Assist with coordination of redeliveries and rejections, identifying causes of redeliveries/rejections, completing Corrective Action Reports when applicable, and proposing solutions to meet KPI targets
• Assist in identifying the need for new procedures and contribute to updating existing procedures to improve quality of deliverables in the future
• Collaborate on production-related initiatives to increase customer satisfaction
• Deep understanding of client's expectations and requirements
• Escalate production issues to the Lead and Senior
• Maintain a flexible work schedule according to business needs
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Media, Communications or Translation (or equivalent), MA in Translation an advantage
• Proven experience in editorial, translation or project management
• Background in audiovisual and film production an asset
• Extensive knowledge of managing complex localization processes is essential
• Sound technical knowledge
• Previous experience on cloud-based platforms for localization services is an advantage
• Excellent command of English, other languages an advantage
• Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills
• Broad cultural knowledge and wide range of interests
• Team player, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and work under pressure of a deadline
• Good command of Microsoft Windows systems, Microsoft Office Suite, and Google G-Suite