Production Operations Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 9/27/2019 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Production Operations Coordinator jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Production Operations Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Operations Coordinator?
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for an evening Post Production Operations Coordinator. This position is located in Hollywood, CA.
The Operations Coordinator will oversee and maintain smooth evening operations of the facility to ensure minimal interruption to the business reporting directly to Director of Operations. Daily interaction with artists, producers, and management to schedule current and future production needs. The ability to roll call, handle high volume of emails, and anticipate problems are the most desirable traits for the position. Maintain a can-do, results oriented mentality; take ownership of both individual and team-based accountability toward results.
• Work with production/scheduling/artists/engineering/clients to ensure requested personnel and resources are met, reporting conflicts as needed
• Manage evening workload to ensure all departments facilitate requests as requested.
• Oversee distribution of night and weekend report to ensure times and resources are accurately represented.
• Ensure personnel are aware of coverage details for evening and next day needs.
• Organization and management of daily schedule within confines of company approved logistics software.
• Work with producers/project managers and scheduling to problem solve schedule and resource conflicts
• Monitor day of sessions to ensure projects are on schedule.
• Communicate changes in artist availability with production
• Ensure daily work order report is accounted for and flag discrepancies to artists
• Draft documentation as needed for dissemination
• Other duties as needed or requested
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skill-set:
• BA degree preferred
• Minimum 2 years experience working in production or a fast paced environment.
• Extremely organized, resourceful, quick learner with an exemplary attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) a must.
• Proficient with Mac, PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, internet savvy.
• Enthusiastic, self motivated and results driven.
• Prior scheduling experience a plus
EFILM remains at the forefront of digital imaging for motion pictures. We continue to develop new tools and technical approaches that enable our filmmakers to turn their vision into reality. Our commitment to providing color accurate viewing environments is the foundation for EFILM's suite of services and world class solutions that give filmmakers complete control over the look and feel of their feature films. EFILM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., which is a wholly owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc. With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs nearly 6,000 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide.