Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 9/17/2021 7:17:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the IS/IT Category
Search for Production Engineer jobs in London-UK
Search all Production Engineer postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Production Engineer?
Full Time Job
In this role, you will be an Engineer within the Production IT team in the support of 24x7x365 production operations at CO3 facilities in the UK. You will also be responsible for ensuring the health and optimum operating capability of the production infrastructures employed at the CO3 facilities.
As a part of the Production IT team, your role will require constant engagement and regular cross-departmental involvement, including off-site and conference calls with our colleagues and clients both local and overseas. You will also assist with all relevant developments within these areas of our business.
You will work closely with all operational departments and production teams and get exposure to meetings helping to develop requirements for workflow or projects. You will get exposure to the business and be a point of contact for technical queries relating to the production infrastructure.
You will have day-to-day engagement with the Production Engineering team, including 1st line technical support to operational teams, out-of-hours on-call support and delivery of project-based tasks associated with the production network and vast exposure to multiple production networks.
Experience and/or areas of interest:
• Degree in relevant technical field or the equivalent work experience.
• Working knowledge or interest in production SAN and NAS systems.
• Working knowledge or interest in GPFS.
• Working knowledge or interest in Electronic Delivery systems.
• Support of software licenses associated with the production network and peripheral devices.
• Support of DMZ, Internal and external Electronic Delivery systems.
• Support of Active Directory and VMware administration.
• Support of data management, backup and archive systems, methodologies and future migration.
• Manage and control installation, configuration and systems documentation with best practice procedures.
• Collaborate with internal and external teams in future technology developments and drive the successful introduction of new technologies in accordance with business needs.
• Demonstrable understanding and keen interest of Linux operating systems (e.g. CentOS, Red Hat, Ubuntu).
• Demonstrable understanding of fundamental networking/distributed computing environment concepts; including TCP/IP connections, firewalls, ACL, VLANs, DNS, Load balancing.
Technologies you would have exposure to:
• SAN/NAS methodology and file systems.
• Fibre channel networking and switching fabrics
• Ethernet LAN, MAN, WAN Networking
• Resolve Grading / Flame Finishing / Protools
• Active Directory
• Diagnostic monitoring and administration
Operating systems you would have exposure to:
• Microsoft Windows 10
• Windows 2012 – 2018 Server
• RedHat, CentOS Linux
• Mac OSX
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.