Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
As Producer, you will be required to ensure design work is on schedule meeting the standards of Studio Clients and execute creative solutions for the major studio's features and trailers. This position would be responsible for conceptualizing ideas, providing creative input, pitching new ideas for potential projects, and dealing directly with the Designer/Production artist on new concepts working in a fast pace environment under tight timelines.
Working within the Digital Effects Department for CEA/Home Entertainment, your role will be in overseeing the scheduling and quality for creation of foreign-versioned titles from initial stages right through to final artwork for the Digital Effects Department. This role reports into the Sr. Account Director.
• Liaise with internal and external client representatives to establish client expectations, artist production schedules, translations, and asset acquisition
• Communicate daily with artists to assist in all ongoing projects
• Liaising with digital artists and account managers
• Schedule work orders with artists and confirm acquisition of assets
• Work with studio database to schedule freelance talent when needed
• Track and update bookings, holds, challenges, etc. for freelancers
• Meeting internal schedules and client deadlines.
• Take clear and concise notes during creative meetings/calls and disperse to necessary members of the team
• Work on multiple projects at the same time
• Gracefully work under pressure with demanding project deadlines
What You Bring
• 3+ years Producer/Project Management/Senior Coordinator experience in a production environment or motion graphics industry
• Understand motion graphics workflows, timelines and deliverables
• Operational experience managing files to be posted to high profile clients
• Experience in project management and meeting deadlines.
• Understanding of Mac computer systems
• Working knowledge of Adobe Suite (especially Photoshop, Illustrator, In Design and After Effects) a plus
• Proven ability to work quickly and independently, anticipating, recognizing and resolving problems with little to no supervision
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.