Deluxe EntertainmentVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Method Games (Producer)
Method Games is currently looking for a talented producer to join our Vancouver team.
• Production Coordination: Supervise and coordinate feature digital intermediate production for feature films, marketing and broadcast projects. Constantly evaluate and iterate to improve production and development processes.
• Project Planning and Organization: Schedule, prioritize and plan of digital intermediate services required for a given project. Tailoring a strategy for each specific show. Identify and help alleviate any discrepancies between department schedules and productivity towards milestones.
• Customer Service: Maintain and build relationships with new and existing business.
• Team Communication: Coordinate teams of operators, artists, engineering and finance personnel so project goals and deadlines are clearly communicated to all parties involved. Help identify and resolve team issues where needed. Identify and maintain to ensure work life balance.
• Project Management: Supervise and coordinate feature digital intermediate services;
• Scanning, restoration, conform, data i/o, color-correction, home entertainment mastering, digital cinema mastering and film recording.
• Scheduling and Communication: Schedule, track and communicate progress and financial reports to facility, studio and production company personnel. Strategic communication to clients, artists, engineers , finance and other technical support to staff to meet objectives, and expectations. Work directly with department leads to help prioritize needs.
• Organization: Manage multiple projects simultaneously with time sensitive deadlines while prioritizing tasks and anticipating customer needs.
• Cost and Status Reporting: Tracking client cost versus bid, track and maintain budgets defined by upper management.
• 3-4 years of mainstream post-production experience
• A strong understanding of the VFX, animation, and post pipeline.
• Knowledgeable of feature post production practices, visual effects, data centric workflows and distribution elements
• Exposure to mainstream filmmakers and Hollywood culture
• A self- starter, detailed oriented and capable of working well under pressure
Business Systems Experience:
• Excel/Word/PowerPoint/Outlook proficiency
• ScheduAll or Xytech Preferred (not required)
-Proficient with web applications and portals for job management
-Communicating between departments, and making sure schedules and milestones are met.
-Facilitate communication and tracking with external partners and clients as needed.
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Melbourne and Montreal. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace.