Producer, English Dubbing
Deluxe EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2023 9:35:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Producer, English Dubbing jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Producer, English Dubbing postings
Full Time Job
JobProducer, English Dubbing
Deluxe Media Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content.? Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world ' s most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
The Dubbing Producer is a key pillar in the English Dubbing team's overall creative and production process – the driving force behind their assigned titles. They are responsible for coordinating and managing all aspects of dubbing productions in order to efficiently execute on a creative vision while meeting aggressive delivery dates for their projects. They are the department's studio interface with all parties involved including clients, directors, talent, casting directors, adaptors, translators/linguists, engineers, editors, mixers, etc.
• Assembling customized production and creative teams per project.
• Building and maintaining accurate project schedule timelines and project budget trackers.
• Organizing project kick-off/milestone meetings with creatives, clients and staff per project.
• Onboarding and scheduling voice performers; preparing daily call-sheets.
• Ensuring proper understanding and treatment of localization lists, forced narratives, key names and phrase glossaries (KNPs) per title.
• Supporting the creative vision of our client and director throughout the production process.
• Overseeing on-going productions simultaneously in various stages from prep to post.
• Tracking client production schedules and asset delivery dates; ability to pivot internal project schedules quickly and effectively due to source asset delays.
• Understanding specific studio requirements and localization project challenges and clearly communicating these to clients, creatives and production teams during a project.
• Exhibiting a high-level of efficiency and professionalism when communicating updates, options and issues to clients.
• Adhering to Union dubbing production guidelines, performer contracts, talent and agency rates and client studio expectations.
• Strengthening relationships through correspondence with clients, talent agencies and performers.
• Minimum 4 years working in either localization, production and/or post production.
• Preferred 2 years experience working specifically in the English Dubbing space.
• Thorough understanding of localization and dubbing workflows, standards and technology.
• Understanding of technical audio post production workflows and specifications.
• Comfortable working under pressure in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
• Experience handling sensitive and complex project requirements and planning.
• Ability to effectively navigate and negotiate with varying creative personalities.
• Strong attention to detail, nuance and creative intent.
• Having an established network within the entertainment industry in various production fields; television, film, animation, gaming, localization.
• Self-starter, problem-solver; team-player.
• Exceptional organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
• Competency in word processor and spreadsheet software (Office, GSuite, etc.).
This is not a fully remote position. The ideal candidate will be required to spend time on-site to attend recording sessions, client mix reviews and interact with creative, admin and production teams across our studios in Hollywood, Culver City and Burbank.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
This role is based in Los Angeles, California and the base pay range for this role is $75,000-$90,000 annually. Actual amounts will vary depending on education, skills, experience, and geographic location.