Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/15/2020 9:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for Payroll Supervisor jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Payroll Supervisor postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Payroll Supervisor? Position
As a member of Deluxe's HR Operations team, the Payroll Supervisor is fully responsible for all aspects of payroll including managing the execution of biweekly US and Canada payroll through our comprehensive payroll service provider, timekeeping, reporting, maintaining external and internal payroll controls and accounting.
About the Team: Human Resources
The Human Resources group at Deluxe is a strategic partner to the business at every level, managing all HR functions and systems across the entire organization. Supporting more than 3,000 employees worldwide, the group also functions as the central hub globally for all employee-related issues, organizational design, talent acquisition, onboarding, benefits, payroll, learning, and engagement.
This position will work with all managers and departments to facilitate the accurate reporting of time and hours worked, paid time off benefits, maintaining systems and data integrity and identifying and implementing necessary enhancements. This role reports to the head of HR Operations and is based in Burbank, CA.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Manage the relationship with ADP as the comprehensive payroll service provider.
• Provide communications to key stakeholder groups on issues and acts as a liaison to ensure resolution of all payroll issues.
• Review, audit and approve all payroll processing.
• Identify and communicate required systems and database changes to ADP.
• Responsible for timekeeping (time and labor) including management of the Workday time-management system, audit of time and schedules, escalating administration problems or errors, oversight of approvals.
• Review time entries and following up on corrections needed (missed punches for example)
• Review time files for overall accuracy
• Review time off requests for approvals
• Set up schedules and assign to employees
• Ensure holiday credits are properly applied
• Create and maintain employee access for time-keeping and self service
• Advise ADP of all pay related adjustments and updates, such as pro-rations, retroactive payments, terminations, etc.
• Submit all garnishment orders or inquires to ADP by email or fax.
• Notify ADP of requirement for stop payments, off cycle payments and voids.
• Provides data files to ADP for import.
• Review payroll exception reporting and escalate issues to management.
• Create files and provides ADP with supplemental payment details (i.e. bonuses, commissions, lump sum payments, etc.).
• Calculate and provide data to ADP for retroactive adjustments.
• Notify ADP of any new tax jurisdictions that require payroll and tax filing set up.
• Notify ADP of all updates and changes to tax rates and tax status.
• Initiates payment for payroll taxes in jurisdictions where ADP is not authorized.
• Review and approve final W-2 forms.
• Generate GL file and import into financial system. Work with Finance on wire and bill reconciliation.
• Responsible for the payroll administration of the 401(k) plan including review and audit of all incoming files from the plan administrator and review of all outgoing files. Audit of records to ensure that all earnings codes are properly classified for the calculation of the 401(k) match.
• Work with accounting on the benefits accounting activities for the benefits and 401(k) plan.
• Process employment verifications and manages the unemployment claims outsourced processing.
• Work with tax manager to ensure that employment taxes are properly withheld, and earnings codes are properly classified in terms of employment taxes.
What You Bring:
• You have payroll experience (5+ years) in a multi-location organization with time-keeping and scheduling requirements.
• You have experience with ADP Workforce Now (WFN) platform.
• You have strong systems and technology experience and expertise.
• You are an excellent troubleshooter with problem-solving skills.
• You demonstrate a high degree of accuracy and strong audit skills.
• You have Excel skills with ability to create files according to specifications.
• You possess a strong level of customer service and communication skills.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.