Customer Support Technician
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.
We currently have an opening for a Customer Support Technician. This is a non-exempt full-time position located in Wilmington, Ohio and reports to the Customer Support Supervisor, or a designee or successor.
The Customer Support Technician provides technical support for our client and exhibitor partners to ensure the nearly 2,000 electronically-enabled sites (movie theaters) and over 15,000 screens have the required content and playlists to deliver advertising campaigns to movie theater patrons.
• In a team environment, perform monitoring of site systems and perform technical troubleshooting to ensure content is played according to schedule.
• Develop understanding and use of site hardware and associated server and screen player software components.
• Contribute to knowledgebase and troubleshooting processes, training, and maintain documentation of standard operating procedures.
• Manage end to end incident resolution and repair transactions.
• Perform outbound calls as needed to sample, track and document select advertising campaigns.
• Utilize ticketing system to accommodate incident tracking.
• Utilize network management systems to accommodate content and playlist delivery using electronic and physical mediums.
• Work overtime hours as needed in the event of high support volume.
• Maintain professionalism and courtesy when working with internal and external customers.
• Minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Experience in technical support or equivalent training preferred.
• Computer hardware, software and networking knowledge preferred.
• Familiarity with Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Experience using standard Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel) required.
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills with strict attention to detail required.
• Adhere to confidentiality of sensitive and proprietary company and client information.
• Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to delight the customer.
OTHER INFORMATION TO CONSIDER
• Workstation resides within a 'bullpen' type of environment (low profile cubicles, limited privacy, continuous ambient activity).
• Workstation is indoors with limited outdoor visibility.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.