Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital
solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
BASIC PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Assist fellow team members in sustaining a ''zero-defect'' distribution environment. Correctly perform all operations assignments in a timely, efficient and professional manner, and in accordance with established procedures. Provide feedback and suggestions
that will help improve the performance of the Operations Department
• Sustain a clean, safe, quality work environment for all fellow team members. Responsible for maintaining an orderly appearance of all Distribution Operations areas.
• Assist in the development and maintenance of a ''zero-defect'' replication and distribution system.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures.
• Ability to successfully clock in and out every day using a badge time swipe attendance system.
• Proactively maintain digital inventory accuracy for all areas including hard drive, parts and 3D glasses distribution.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule which includes overtime. Regular attendance is required.
• Communicate all issues in a timely manner with department management.
• Coordinate the tendering of all shipments to the appropriate carriers.
• Accurately package all shipments.
• Any other assignment or special project given by qualified personnel.
• Perform various operations within Filemaker 8.5, Excel, Quick Disc, Fusion Replication, Word, DHL Easyship, Outlook, Oracle and all other computer environments as needed.
• Successfully operate all equipment including the replication machines, Doremi Server, and the DVD/CD replication machine.
• Ability to receive in returns and recognize the difference between inbound and outbound airbills.
• Perform various shipping updates within Excel computer environment.
• Successfully down load key information onto both USB thumb drives and onto CD. Accurately package keys for shipment.
• Ability to test DCP hard drives via the various test equipment including Doremi Server.
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and be able direct one's efforts in case of no supervision.
• Ability to learn and operate the Work Order Booking System successfully.
• Fulfillment of spare parts inventory for OSA, DC and RMA.
• Provide accurate and timely recoveries in the event of a distressed shipment.
• Maintain organization within the work environment at all times.
• Ability to inspect parts as needed and recognize damaged parts.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national
origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.
Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure
an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.