On-Set VFX Coordinator / Data Wrangler
Deluxe EntertainmentVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Encore, a Deluxe Entertainment Services Group company, has a position in its visual effects department in Vancouver, Canada. Encore is an Emmy award winning VFX house, providing outstanding visual effects work for television and motion pictures. Encore provides post-production services to top television series and is owned by Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. Deluxe is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies to major Hollywood Studios and an international client base.
Encore Vancouver VFX is looking for an experienced on-set VFX Coordinator/Data Wrangler. This role requires strong technical and organizational skills and the ability to go with the flow in a fast-paced on-set environment. Previous on-set experience is required. The position will be located in Vancouver, Canada.
• Capture camera and plate data of VFX shots, including reference photos, placing tracking markers and capture HDRIs
• Set up, operation and maintenance of all on-set VFX gear (camera bodies, lenses, laptops, hard drives, etc.)
• Uploading, logging, back up of all on-set data and photos daily
• Gather and maintain VFX paperwork- scripts, one-liners, etc. as per VFX Supervisor(s)
• On-set experience and training (min 1+ year)
• Valid driver's license and personal vehicle
• Experience with DLSR camera, understanding of HDRI (gear is provided)
• Ready for any type of weather conditions with appropriate clothing and shoes
About Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery. Since 1915 Deluxe has been a trusted partner to Hollywood studios, independent filmmakers, TV networks, online content producers, brands, and anyone looking to bring stories and experiences to audiences. Deluxe Creative companies house the world's top talent, amplified through a unified technology and business infrastructure to streamline processes, move media seamlessly, and connect our teams globally. Deluxe Delivery Solutions offer everything clients need to transform and deliver content in any format and release or broadcast window, for any recipient, to any device and destination. With headquarters in Los Angeles and New York, and operations in 25 key media markets worldwide, the company relies on the talents of 7,000 of the industry's premier artists, experts, and innovators.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.