On-Air Graphics Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Job Title: On-Air Graphics Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Reports to: Post Production Manager
Trading Subsidiary/Division: Deluxe Broadcast Services
Deluxe Post Production team based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting an On-Air Graphics Co-ordinator, this role will report into Disney's Senior Manager Broadcast Operations.
• Day to day communication with all the local Production teams in EMEA – managing email requests and responding within timely manner for Vertigo related graphics
• Ingest of all Vertigo graphics being sent to TX, liaising with the Producers to ensure they are notified and approval can be completed.
• Manage the Global ''google docs'' to support sharing and naming conventions
• Manage the day to day delivery of graphics to TX
• Main contact for TX on day to day graphics delivery queries.
• Keeper of the Playout XMS servers
• Assist the TX & On-Air Supervisor in the management of re-brands, upgrades and new installations, in conjunction with the LOC service provider
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
Personal skills required for role:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive Thinker
• Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.