On-Air Graphics Coordinator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 3/13/2020 7:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Browse the TV Network Category
Search for On-Air Graphics Coordinator jobs in London-UK
Search all On-Air Graphics Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an On-Air Graphics Coordinator? Job Title: On-Air Graphics Coordinator (12 month FTC)
Reports to: Post Production Manager
Trading Subsidiary/Division: Deluxe Broadcast Services
Deluxe Post Production team based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting an On-Air Graphics Co-ordinator, this role will report into Disney's Senior Manager Broadcast Operations.
• Day to day communication with all the local Production teams in EMEA – managing email requests and responding within timely manner for Vertigo related graphics
• Ingest of all Vertigo graphics being sent to TX, liaising with the Producers to ensure they are notified and approval can be completed.
• Manage the Global ''google docs'' to support sharing and naming conventions
• Manage the day to day delivery of graphics to TX
• Main contact for TX on day to day graphics delivery queries.
• Keeper of the Playout XMS servers
• Assist the TX & On-Air Supervisor in the management of re-brands, upgrades and new installations, in conjunction with the LOC service provider
• Experience within broadcast television, related media environments or experience with managing systems/processes would be preferred but is not essential.
Personal skills required for role:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Demonstrable computer literacy essential, particularly Microsoft Excel.
• Proactive Thinker
• Self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
Hours of Work: 37.5 hours per week. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.