Non-English Original Version Training Coordinator, Scripting
Deluxe EntertainmentBarcelona, ES
Full Time Job
As a Non-English Original Version (NEOV) Training Coordinator, Scripting, you will execute and coordinate the training and development of translation resources with the primary focus of maintaining and improving the efficiency, clarity, and speed of NEOV Scripting training and projects. You will accomplish this by collaborating with the Scripting Manager, NEOV & Translation; Linguistic Quality; NEOV Project Coordination team, and a large pool of translators. You will leverage technology, develop your process understanding, and build relationships with key stakeholders throughout Deluxe's global team, including: Scripting, Linguistic Quality, Client Services, Subtitling, Product, and Supplier Recruitment.
• Training Coordination duties, including:
• Schedule, execute and/or delegate translator test evaluations
• Translator training outreach, scheduling, and certification
• Creating, editing, and maintaining Sfera projects
• Responding, in a timely manner, to translator queries to ensure quality and process
• Maintaining and expanding translator pool based on capacity and work volume
• Reviewing and advising on NEOV work requests to ensure consistency and quality
• Primary point of contact for client services, production, and translator queries
• NEOV Scripting Editorial work as assigned
• Maintain and curate metrics, user pool, and quality information utilizing Sfera and Google Suite
• Execute a variety of simultaneous, complex, and large scale scripting coordination projects.
• Assist the Scripting Manager, NEOV & Translation with the development and improvement of NEOV process and workflows
• Other tasks as assigned by the Scripting Manager, NEOV & Translation.
• BA/BS Degree in Language Studies, Communication or applicable equivalent experience
• 1 years experience in managing complex projects
• Exceptional communication skills across all levels (verbal, written)
• Experience with scripting, transcription, or text editing
• Experience with following specs, style guides, house rules, etc
• Comfort with fast-paced, fluid work environment
• Ability to organize and prioritize effectively
• Ability to think critically about NEOV projects and their interaction with dubbing and subtitling
• Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining a high attention to detail
• Excellent grasp of Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and new software platforms.
• Experience working with software support and/or development
• Experience working with large globally distributed teams
• Preferably have an attraction to applying critical thinking to difficult problems
• Preferably have the ability to present and explain complex ideas in a way that produces understanding and engagement
• Preferably have an intermediate knowledge of another language besides English, or familiarity level with more than one language
• Candidates must be based in Madrid or Barcelona and have a Spanish work permit