Motion Graphic Designer
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Deluxe Broadcast Services based in-house at The Walt Disney Company are recruiting a Motion Graphic Designer to join the award winning creative team in Chiswick.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Motion Graphics Designer. You will be responsible for creating graphics for promos / title sequences / idents / bumpers & stings as well as supporting junior designers with On Air Transmission graphics. You will also play an active role in maintaining strong client relations. This role involves working under own initiative on solo projects as well as supporting other areas of the Graphics department.
• Excellent knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator and Cinema 4D
• Minimum of 3 years professional experience
• Strong understanding of Mac OS and PC operating systems
• Ability to develop and embellish design concepts
• Storyboarding/illustration skills
• Knowledge of file handling within a broadcast environment
• Strong communication skills required
• Knowledge of Transmission Graphics and equipment is desirable but not essential
Personal skills required for role:
• 'Can do' attitude
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent attention to detail
• Confident and able to tackle challenging situations
• Innovative approach to work and problem solving
• Eager and ready to learn
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week.
Applicants are required to submit CV & examples of work.