Mid VFX Compositor
Deluxe EntertainmentMadrid, MD
Full Time Job
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the world's entertainment industry. Growing exponentially our professional team has reached all markets. We help the world's leading content creators, broadcasters, OTTs and distributors to achieve excellency. Vendors, from major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, rely on our experience and expertise through end-to-end services, unmatched scale technology and capabilities, to exceed expectations. Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximize the value of their content globally.
About the VFX team
The global demand for entertainment content is unprecedented, the new concept on ever- evolving technologies gives us the opportunity to expand our team. We are looking for pioneers, innovative ideas and positive thinking. As a MID VFX COMPOSITOR you will work in partnership with the composing team, VFX Supervisor and VFX Production coordinators. You'll have the chance to work and learn from the best, gather experience while helping to bring all audiences the latest features and original content at its best.
Deluxe Spain is one of Europe's leading VFX facilities providing clients a worldwide creative service, we have the resources. We have the best team, we are offering 2D and 3D solutions for Feature Films, Documentaries and TV Series. We want you to come onboard.
About the Opportunity
Deluxe VFX is currently seeking for a MID VFX COMPOSITOR to join our team in Madrid.
• Knowledge and production experience with Nuke, Nuke Studio, Linux & Shotgun are a must
• Resolve, Hiero or Python are a plus
• Good knowledge of compositing workflow
• Self-motivated with attention to schedules and deadlines.
• A team player, must be creative and detailed oriented.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, interpretation & reasoning skills.
• Great communication skills, we like to be connected.
• Fluent in Spanish and English. Other languages are a plus.
• A pro-active, ''Can do'', and ''No job is too small or too big'' attitude.
• Bachelor's Degree in Art, Design, or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Preferably 12 months + experience in VFX.
• Background in audio-visual and film production.
• Working presential & EU citizenship. Preferably open to start in August.