Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
The Media Coordinator will work for our client onsite in managing content from video assets to metadata and captioning, with assistance from internal cross-functional teams.
The Media Coordinator manages client content from beginning to end, working closely with marketing, QC, external vendors and internal business partners. This position will be located in Burb, California.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Manage client content, including publishing of videos and organization/curation of shelves and playlists.
• Point of contact on Operations team for all go-to-market teams (Marketing, Post-Production, PR, etc).
• Ingest all client content and shows, including video assets, trailers, captions, subtitles, metadata translations, ratings and all corresponding video metadata.
• Delivery POC for post-production, marketing, QC supplier, product and engineering.
• Assign all video assets with required monetization policies, match policies, info cards and end screens, playlist information.
• Work with various partners, content owners to set up the Content Management System.
• Assist in managing Content Claims for all partners and identify infringing content.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress, and address encountered issues in order to find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Attend regular Deluxe meetings either onsite or remotely as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
What You Bring:
• Education in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production or similar field, or minimum 5+ years practical experience.
• Experience (min 2+ years) as an operations associate, video specialist, product specialist (ideally, related to Google Play or YouTube or video streaming), project coordinator with an operations or video production background.
• Livestreaming experience is preferred.
• Attention to fine detail, enthusiasm for operational process improvement, proven success in project management/coordination, ability to prioritize and an expert communicator.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.