Deluxe EntertainmentPlaya Vista, CA
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a client on-site Media Coordinator. This position will be located in Playa Vista, California.
• Manage client content, including publishing of videos and organization/curation of shelves and playlists.
• Point of contact on Operations team for all go-to-market teams (Marketing, Post-Production, PR, etc).
• Ingest all client content and shows, including video assets, trailers, captions, subtitles, metadata translations, ratings and all corresponding video metadata.
• Delivery POC for post-production, marketing, QC supplier, product and engineering.
• Assign all video assets with required monetization policies, match policies, info cards and end screens, playlist information.
• Work with various partners, content owners to set up the Content Management System.
• Assist in managing Content Claims for all partners and identify infringing content.
• Proactively identify potential issues with projects in progress, and address encountered issues in order to find creative solutions to meet or exceed client expectations.
• Exercise good judgment and resourcefulness in addressing and escalating issues as they arise.
• Communicate with critical departments regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
• Attend regular Deluxe meetings either onsite or remotely as necessary.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Education in communications, art, film, broadcast, audio, media production or similar field, or minimum 5+ years practical experience.
• BA or BS degree preferred.
• Bilingual in English/Japanese or English/Korean is preferred, but not required. Strong verbal and communication skills in all three languages (English, Japanese, Korean) is a plus.
• Experience (min 2+ years) as an operations associate, video specialist, product specialist (ideally, related to Google Play or YouTube or video streaming), project coordinator with an operations or video production background.
• Attention to fine detail, enthusiasm for operational process improvement, proven success in project management/coordination, ability to prioritize and an expert communicator.
• Must have strong interpersonal, cross-cultural, and communication skills.
• Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
• Must also be able to work independently and take ownership of projects.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal, or diagram form.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, inventory, internet, order processing, and database software.
• Solid technical understanding of the television or film distribution industry a plus.
• Flexibility to work extended hours and/or weekends to meet project deadlines.
If you're an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we'd like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and great benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Please visit our website to view additional positions and for more information on our company: http://www.bydeluxe.com. NO PHONE CALLS OR DROP OFFS PLEASE.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Inc. is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content, from capture to consumption. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in production, post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and new digital solution-based technologies.
With operations in Los Angeles, New York and around the globe, the company employs over 8,600 of the most talented, highly honored and recognized artists and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit our website.