Manager, Quality Programs
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 1/12/2021 2:36:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Marketing/Publicity/PR Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Manager, Quality Programs jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Manager, Quality Programs postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Manager, Quality Programs? Position Title
Manager, Quality Programs
As a Manager, Quality Programs, you will be instrumental in managing Total Quality Programs for key clients. The overall goal of Total Quality Program is to reduce or eliminate persistent issues and improve the quality of the deliverable assets, thus ultimately improving the quality of end-user experience.
About the Team (Localization)
Localization is the process of translating and adapting content to specific geographical regions for consumption in local markets. Though many services make up the elements of the localization process including dubbing and subtitling, the goal of localization is to be authentic to the content being created, protecting the creative vision, specifically for a target market, no matter their language, culture, or location.
Deluxe is one of the world's leading localization providers to the entertainment industry. We provide clients and therefore end users with a worldwide service offering in over 50 languages for theatrical, home entertainment, broadcast TV and streaming services.
The Manager, Quality Programs primary role will be to analyze quality metrics, determine root causes for the issues and provide insights leading into preventive actions. You will collaborate with various teams to establish appropriate corrective actions and monitor the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions over time. With your collaborative spirit, you will build and maintain a supportive environment for total quality management at scale on behalf our clients. You will work cross-functionally with various department heads, production leads and product to drive quality improvements over time.
A Day in the Life of this position would include:
• Collect and analyze quality metrics for key clients
• Collaborate with various teams to determine root causes for the issues, and provide insights leading into preventive actions
• Monitor the implementation and effectiveness of the corrective actions over time
• Provide regular reports on progress and quality improvements
• Regularly connect with the various teams to review standards and procedures specific to their workflows; record inspection results by completing reports, summarizing issues and proposing improvements to the production process
• Identify opportunities for additional knowledge training
What You Bring:
• Bachelor's Degree in Communication, Production or Post Production Studies or applicable equivalent experience
• Previous experience in managing quality and metrics is an advantage
• Strong curiosity to applying deep critical thinking on difficult problems
• Strong interest in analyzing large data, creating reports and data-driven insights
• An attraction to performing reviews of workflows and processes and identifying gaps as opportunities for improvement
• The ability to communicate technical workflows and processes to non-technical audiences
• The ability to identify risks and effectively manage activities to minimize impact
• Exceptional communication skills across all levels (verbal, written)
• The ability to engage with and motivate a culturally diverse, distributed team
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Experience in prioritizing and working in a fast-paced environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.