Manager, Customer Support
Deluxe EntertainmentWilmington, OH
Full Time Job
We currently have an opening for a swing shift OSA Support Manager. This position will be located in Wilmington, OH.
The On-Screen Advertising (OSA) Support Manager manages a team of Support Technicians and responds professionally and timely to all requests and inquires made by our OSA customer (Screenvision) representatives, and their exhibitor clients (theaters), as well as internal DTDC customers. The Manager is the key focal point for all day-to-day service and support activities, in addition to training, planning and execution of daily tasks in the OSA Support Service center department.
• Ensures proper documentation of and providing positive and constructive feedback to associates.
• Performs annual reviews for associates and provides feedback to the employee and senior management team.
• Ensures proper scheduling of resources to cover the current and expected call volume and workload.
• Manage and execute projects assigned to them by the senior management team and provide updates to and deliverables within the deadlines set forth on each project.
• Overall validation of externally and internally created documentation for maintenance and associates staff training of all troubleshooting standard operating processes and procedures.
• Utilizes reporting systems to measure and respond to customer incidents and internal metrics.
• Deliver media content fulfillment to customers as necessary via various delivery systems which may include electronic and/or traditional physical delivery mediums.
• Performs content and playlist changeouts on a weekly basis.
• Analysis and troubleshooting of advanced technical issues.
• Assists with testing and UAT of new systems and updates.
• Mentors Supervisor and Leads to assist with their training and development within the department.
• Contribute to knowledgebase and troubleshooting processes, training, and maintaining current documentation of standard operating procedures in defined manuals.
• Manage end to end incident resolution and repair transactions as required, perform outbound customer satisfaction and incident calls, create service reports as required by internal and external parties, complete and document all incidents in accordance with SOPs and within SLA's.
• Possess thorough understanding and working knowledge of the OSA Support Center, telephone system; Email; OSA Systems; Web Based Applications, Alert Incident Reporting System, Motion Picture Exhibition systems and Clients.
• Continue professional development.
• Communicate directly with clients as required.
• Able to work the any hours needed in the event of high volume.
• Documents all activity and conversations regarding orders, customers, and issues.
• Provide high degree of professionalism, courtesy, and projection of a positive attitude in working with internal and external customers, subcontractors, carriers and any other vendors to ensure zero defect business is maintained.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum of a High School diploma or equivalent. BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred and/or technical certifications and/or equivalent experience desired.
• Experience in administration and/or data management desired.
• Extensive experience with incident management systems and web-based applications required.
• Experience in electronic and/or traditional terrestrial media delivery systems desired.
• Understanding of technologies such as WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, FTP, SNMP and broadband telecommunications required.
• Experience in Quality Control with understanding of root cause analysis and performance measurement is a plus.
• Experience in defining, documenting and implementing business processes and procedures.
• Excellent verbal communication and written documentation skills with strict attention to detail required
• Experience with cinema hardware and/or software systems such digital cinema projectors, audio processing, and theatre automation systems is a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Solid computer literacy.
• Ability to motivate, coach and inspire others.
• Ability to multitask and excel in high stress situations.
• Ability to clearly articulate expectations.
• Ability to respond quickly in a service oriented manner.
• Maintains a high level of confidentiality of customer/client sensitive information and TDC confidential information
• Responsible for implementing changes.
• Communicates organization's and client's expectations to employees.
• Set achievable, measurable and challenging goals.
• Lead by positive example.
• Liaising with other departments with the business group.
• Strong work ethic and exceptional leadership qualities.
• Demonstrate respect for others and interact cooperatively to promote a healthy team environment.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including: medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
Deluxe's policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's personnel representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.
Burbank, California-based Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is a leading provider of a broad range of services and technologies for the global digital media and entertainment industry. Bringing together a comprehensive network of specialized companies with best-in-class artistry, cutting-edge technology, streamlined delivery and distribution solutions and customized management strategies, Deluxe approaches all of its businesses with an ingrained attention to quality, detail and creativity. From start to finish, in whatever format or language is required, Deluxe has the infrastructure and in-house capacity to provide complete solutions to a broad range of customers, including: major motion picture studios, television networks and cable companies, advertising agencies, brands, production companies, independent distributors, and content owners.