Junior Motion Graphics Designer
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Full Time Job
Editpool is looking for an enthusiastic and conscientious Junior Graphic Designer with an eye for detail and great design flair to join our expanding Central London creative team. This is an exciting opportunity to take on an important role working with our Senior Designer and the rest of the creative team.
The junior designer's main role will be that of a Graphic Designer, but they will also have responsibility for the project workflow, asset management and supporting any required freelance graphic designers.
The role includes:
• Assisting in creating graphic cards for trailers, promos and documentaries.
• Researching and brainstorming concepts for motion graphic projects.
• Localising trailers for international markets.
• Recreating, adapting and animating existing graphics.
• Preparing and managing assets.
• Project archiving.
Key skills and experience:
• Extensive knowledge of After Effects and industry standard plugins, specifically Element and Particular.
• Experience with Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Working knowledge of Premiere and InDesign.
• Experience of cinema 4D preferable.
• Editing knowledge of Premiere Pro CC (a plus but not essential)
• Ability to work with speed and be detail oriented –
• The candidate should have a degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience and some work experience in the motion graphic design field.
• A show-reel which demonstrates a flair for fresh and exciting ideas and a solid understanding of typography.
• Ability to work at speed and maintain eye for detail.
• Ability to prioritise and manage tight deadlines.
• Excellent communication and organisational skills.
• Maintain a flexible approach.