Human Resources Administrator
Deluxe EntertainmentToronto, ON
This was removed by the employer on 1/13/2021 8:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Human Resources Category
Search for Human Resources Administrator jobs in Toronto-ON
Search all Human Resources Administrator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Human Resources Administrator? Position: HR Administrator, 6 month contract
Reports to: Director HR, Canada
Location: Toronto, Canada
Facility: Deluxe Animation Studios & Stereo D
Deluxe Animation Studios (DAS) is a global animation service provider supporting creators in bringing their stories to life. Our team of world-class animation production veterans are innovators and problem-solvers.? Stereo D is the recognized leader in high-quality conversions of 2D theatrical content into stereoscopic 3D imagery, working with major motion picture studios, directors, cinematographers, and VFX supervisors to bring their vision of 3D storytelling to the screen.
DAS & Stereo D is currently seeking an enthusiastic, fun and professional HR Administrator to contribute to the team.
The HR Administrator is pivotal to the team as the role supports all functional areas in HR. As the first point of contact for employees' inquiries, this role is accountable for delivering exceptional client service. The HR Administrator is also responsible for making suggestions and process improvements to enhance employee experience and company culture.
• Respond to employee inquiries with courtesy and professionalism
• Facilitate and deliver new hire orientation and onboarding program
• Liaise with Payroll or vendors on behalf of employees to investigate discrepancies in pay, benefits enrollment or benefit changes.
• Perform administrative functions such as: preparing employment verification letters, managing new hire documentation, data entry, benefits enrolment and changes, coordinating off boarding process and generating reports.
• Provide talent acquisition support such as scheduling interviews, providing follow up to candidates and pre-employment checks.
• Maintain HRIS, Workday and electronic employee data to ensure accuracy and timeliness of employment changes
• Proactively seek opportunities to provide amazing service to our clients
• Other duties as assigned
• Passion for providing outstanding employee experiences and building culture
• Degree or diploma in Human Resources Management or relevant experience
• Extremely organized and high attention to detail
• Approachable and has a sense of humour
• Ability to adapt and multi task as priorities change
• HRIS experience in Workday is an asset
• Proficient in MS applications: Word, Excel, Outlook
• Maintains high degree of discretion, integrity and confidentiality
Benefits & Perks:
• We have a great company culture!?We value our?crew and the creativity and innovation they put into delivering these amazing projects?
• We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program?
• Our studio is located in the heart of Liberty Village, close to amenities and easily accessible by public transit?
• We dress casual and comfortable?
• Cereal bar, unlimited oatmeal, unlimited coffee, tea, fruits, and snacks!???
Deluxe is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity and inclusion in our workplace.? Accommodation is available on request during all stages of the selection and hiring process.? This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.