HR Business Partner
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
Part Time Job
HR Business Partner (Part Time Contract)
HR Business Partner - Media & Creative Services
Location: Across multiple London sites
Reporting to: Local General Manager and SVP, HR
To act as a HR Business Partner to employee groups; building strong relationships and providing a high level of support and guidance in all HR related needs from day to day administration to strategic partnership to help drive business priorities.
• Working with the business unit heads and other key members in the business to make a significant contribution to developing and implementing the HR strategy, projects and policies.
• All day to day administration of HR requests/needs. This includes, on-boarding, employee data changes, exit processing, etc.
• Ensuring full account is taken of UK and EU legislation in the implementation of the Company's HR management and development policies and practices.
• Provide advice, information and support to line managers and staff on the full employee life cycle including: disciplinary and grievance, flexible working, maternity and paternity, absence management, terms and conditions of employment, redundancy and recruitment.
• Manages small scale redundancies/restructures without the assistance of the SVP, HR and also being the main point of contact for TUPE transfers.
• Advising, coaching and supporting managers to develop their capabilities and skills around people management.
• Analyze and advise on leadership capabilities within the Deluxe Group and advises on any changes or training that may need to be brought in.
• Lead and implement key projects within specified timeframes that support the achievement of business and HR objectives with assigned business units.
• Analyze and identifies potential issues and make recommendations with leavers.
• Supporting managers with succession planning and talent management.
• Developing effective internal working relationships across the business including cross-team working with other departments and to act as an advocate of good HR practice.
• Ad Hoc Projects as required.
• Updating and developing new policies and procedures in line with changes in employment legislation and company practices and procedures.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent
• CIPD qualified
• Up-to-date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
• Proven HR generalist experience working in a support/advisory role
• Experience working in a HRIS system; preferably Workday.
Personal skills required for role
• Team player but able to motivate self and work independently on own initiative.
• Ability to liaise confidently and credibly with people at all levels.
• Proven ability to influence and build strong business partnerships within an organization
• Flexible, can-do attitude with the ability to react calmly in a pressured situation
• Discrete, approachable and reliable.
• Commercial thinking - understands the bigger picture and has a strong business acumen
• Ability to own and follow-through on projects required and issues raised
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment and adaptable to change.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills.
• Good numeracy and written skills.
About the Company
Since 1915, Deluxe has served as the trusted partner to the global entertainment industry: from the major Hollywood studios to new global content platforms, as well as leading local content producers, broadcasters and distributors around the world.
Our comprehensive offering of creative post-production and digital delivery solutions enables our clients to enhance and maximise the value of their content globally. We provide an end-to-end suite of services unrivalled in breadth, scale and global scope: high-end audio and visual post production for television and film; content management; content marketing; content localisation; and IP-based global distribution.
Deluxe is a Los Angeles-based company with operations in over 25 countries around the world. Whilst the International business of Deluxe comprises less than half of the revenue of the business today, we expect this share to increase substantially as we lead the international growth agenda for the business.
Deluxe is a best-in-class employer, with over 8,000 of the most respected technologists and artists in the industry. We foster a culture of ingenuity, passion and collaboration to support our clients and our people, in all their endeavours.
At Deluxe, we work with the following values:
Be Pioneers: We innovate and push for boundless creativity through curiosity.
Pursue Diversity: Different views and experiences are advantages. Our global presence gives us perspectives that drive better business.
Act with Integrity: We are honest and forthright in our dealings. Building trust builds a better company.
Take Ownership: We are accountable for ourselves, our colleagues, our clients and our company.
Collaborate: Together we are stronger. We deliver more success through shared goals and mutual support.
Exceed Expectations: We understand our colleagues' and clients' needs and always exceed expectations.