Deluxe EntertainmentSan Francisco, CA
Full Time Job
Method EXP is currently looking for a Graphics Engineer.
Our dedicated team of immersive experience designers, artists and developers work with the world's leading brands and content partners to redefine what's possible in content, communication and commerce. Whether for mobile, PC or console, entertainment, healthcare or education, our Real-Time, CG and live action specialists create breath-taking interactive worlds that test the limits of imagination and immersion.
• Respond to needs or changes of the technical creation process, whether internal requests or external client changes
• Mitigate any issues between programmers and other team members working on the technical aspects of the project
• Develop 3d rendering technology within the constraints of the target system and its performance characteristics
• Collaborating with the development team to manage and develop the required tools, shaders and frameworks
• Extensive knowledge of C/C
• Must have experience working on games, VR/AR/LBE experiences
• At least one shipped title
• Mindset for concurrency, memory and performance
• Experience researching, developing and optimizing cpu and gpu rendering techniques and shaders
• Experience developing content pipelines and workflows
• Self-driven with a strong sense of quality, artistic eye a big plus
• Good communication skills