Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/30/2021 10:37:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Animation/Graphic Design/Visual FX Category
Search for Graphic Artist jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Graphic Artist postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Graphic Artist?
Full Time Job
As Graphic Artist, you will be required to ensure design work is on schedule/conforms with exacting standards of Studio Clients, and execute creative solutions for the major studio's features, episodic and trailers.
About the Team (Home Entertainment)
The Home Entertainment team delivers high quality authored projects for studio clients on 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD.
Working within the Compression, Encoding & Authoring Departments, your role will be in overseeing the scheduling and quality for creation of 4K, Blu-ray, iTunes and/or DVD menus from receiving key art and content grids right through to publishing of final menu goods to the CEA Department. Other duties will include working with the Localization team in creating menus for foreign markets to creation of dubbing cards for feature films and episodics. This role reports into the Senior Account Director.
A Day in the Life of this position includes:
• Assist in the production of menu projects for Home Entertainment
• Extensive typographic work, including researching and formulating menu design templates and layouts for use within Authoring department
• Compositing, editing and publishing video in select formats (4K, HD, NTSC/PAL) as well as editing audio and music/effects.
• QC menu deliverables.
• Create and QC PDF proofs/checkers before forwarding to the client
• Liaising with Clients and Authoring team.
• Assist Digital Artists as needed per project (including but not limited to Localized Menus development, Dub Card Creation, Design and Compositing, File management, etc.)
• Adhering to prescribed workflow procedures
• Meeting internal schedules and client deadlines
• Maintain internal schedule and tracking of all menu projects
• Manage and maintain file and folder structure (including but not limited to file and delivery management and preparation, archiving, conversions, graphics collecting, etc.)
• Other duties as prescribed
What You Bring:
• Operational experience in a design agency/post-production environment is ideal
• Strong knowledge of software common to multimedia and graphics industries most notably the Adobe Suite, Photoshop and After Effects.
• Any experience or knowledge in UHD/Blu-ray, iTunes and/or DVD technology will be a benefit.
• Experience with MS Office software suite and basic understanding of VFX and motion graphics
• A strong grasp of typography, identifying fonts and type design
• Operational experience in a Quality Control environment also ideal
• Experience with project management and meeting deadlines
• Passionate about good design with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Possess excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including
medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.