Game Capture Director
Deluxe EntertainmentVancouver, BC
Full Time Job
Method Studios is an award-winning international visual effects group with facilities in Los Angeles, Vancouver, New York, Chicago, Detroit, Atlanta, London, Melbourne and Montreal. As an artist-driven company known for its creativity, we service high-end feature film, commercial, television, games and motion graphics clients in the global marketplace.
Working with the Central Creative team, the Game Capture Director will be responsible for bringing game capture footage to life. This candidate possesses great attention to detail and direction, has a keen eye for photography and frame composition, and has a working knowledge of photoshop since.
The applicant must possess a very strong work ethic, possess outstanding multi-tasking skills, and consistently perform in a fast-paced and demanding creative environment.
• Direct and Capture gameplay and other in-game features (both still imagery and video) for the development of media assets.
• Create and setup servers for game capture supporting multiple players.
• Edit using captured footage to create polished brand assets including trailers, developer diaries, interviews, b-roll, sizzle reels, etc.
• Assist in the creation of cinematic and technical work in engine.
• Self starter and fast learner who is ready to hit the ground running.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime when necessary.
• When called upon, must be able to contribute to brainstorm sessions with other creatives.
• Highly creative, detail-oriented and deadline driven.
• Excellent multi-tasking and self-management skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop in conjunction with other Creative Suite applications such as Illustrator and InDesign.
• Strong PC general computing skills, basic networking and troubleshooting knowledge.