Deluxe EntertainmentNew York, NY
Full Time Job
The Evening Coordinator will oversee and maintain smooth operations of the facility, to ensure a seamless transition between dayside and overnight projects. This position will act as the liaison between clients and staff for both episodic and film dailies and finishing projects. Daily interaction with clients, artists, producers and management to schedule current and future production needs. Desirable traits include the ability to handle a high volume of emails and calls, anticipate problems with a can-do, results oriented mindset, with ownership of both individual and team-based accountability.
• Work with production/scheduling/artists/engineering/clients to ensure requested personnel and
resources are met, reporting conflicts as needed.
• Manage evening workload to ensure all client's and department's requests are met.
• Oversee distribution of night and weekend report to ensure times and resources are accurately
• Ensure personnel are aware of coverage details for evening and next day needs.
• Organization and management of daily schedule within confines of company approved logistics
• Work with producers/project managers and scheduling to problem solve schedule and resource
• Monitor day of sessions to ensure projects are on schedule.
• Other duties as needed or requested.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, experience, and skillset:
• BA degree preferred.
• Minimum 1-year experience working in production.
• Extremely organized, resourceful, quick learner with an exemplary attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills (verbal and written) a must.
• Proficient with Mac, PC, Microsoft Word and Excel, internet savvy.
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and results driven.
• Prior scheduling experience a plus.