Deluxe EntertainmentDeluxe, UT
This was removed by the employer on 12/8/2020 9:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Broadcast Operations Category
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for DNOC Technician jobs in Deluxe-UT
Search all DNOC Technician postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a DNOC Technician?
Full Time Job
Distribution Network Operations Center (DNOC) Technician
The DNOC Technician is responsible for support of site installations, maintenance, monitoring, and general operations for satellite delivery of theatrical content to theaters across North America.
About the Team (Deluxe Digital Cinema)
The Deluxe Digital Cinema Group is responsible for the distribution of all digital content to theaters on behalf of major cinema studio clients. These responsibilities are inclusive of both digital cinema and non-digital cinema content types delivered both electronically and physically. The group is also responsible for a variety delivery support functions such as physical distribution inventory management, electronic delivery network management, digital cinema key management and distribution, and a 24/365 exhibitor support call center. The group's goal is to advance technology within the theatrical delivery space to stay ahead of our client's ever evolving distribution needs.
We are looking for a motivated team member to join us for an exciting and rewarding position fulfilling 'behind-the-curtain' roles and responsibilities to enable electronic content delivery to movie theatres across North America.
A Day in the Life of this position would include:
• Provide installation and maintenance support to field service technicians.
• Resolve site specific network connectivity issues.
• Perform time sensitive content management tasks.
• Participate in personal assigned work to maintain network health.
What You Bring:
• Understanding of operational workflows and procedures in a technical environment employing multiple systems/platforms to execute deliverables.
• Attention to detail in work output and reporting.
• Knowledge of database workflows, ticketing, and information management.
• Ability to maintain self-motivation and produce measurable results working within constrained timeframes and stressful situations.
• Strong communication and customer service skills.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Experience with Linux CLI, SSH, RDP, RAID, DCP, AWS, Multicast, IP Encapsulations, RF Modulation, VSAT and/or technical documentation a plus
• Job experience in a LAN environment working with networked systems, appliances and/or servers
• Experience in a NOC or related work environment
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
With headquarters in Los Angeles and offices around the globe, the company employs over 3,500 of the most talented individuals, developers, and industry veterans worldwide. For more information, please visit www.bydeluxe.com.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.