Director, Product Management
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Director of Product Management -
The Director, Product Management – Localization will work closely with colleagues across all of Deluxe's global operations to identify goals and own our product roadmap. This position will oversee an international team of product owners and managers, providing leadership and driving vision for a suite of proprietary tools and platforms.
This position requires an individual who can provide valuable input to our technology strategy and lead us from concept to reality. A successful candidate will strive to solve problems and deliver best-in-class tools for our localization clients, client-service teams, operations, billing and creative groups while effectively communicating priorities and status to all stakeholders.
An ideal candidate will bring an experienced perspective based on business and organizational transformation, active collaboration, agility, technical excellence and the ability to successfully advise senior business and technology leaders. Experience and understanding of new technologies with a proven skillset in creatively applying said technologies is welcome.
• Drive a vision and forward-thinking product strategy for Deluxe's Localization Group, successfully delivering great internal and B2B products
• Partner closely with stakeholders to identify gaps, areas of improvement and future needs to our software for localization clients, our client-service teams, operations, billing and creative groups
• Lead a team of product owners and managers by setting impactful goals, planning the roadmap, managing stakeholder priorities and contributing to improvements to development methodologies as necessary
• Collaborate effectively with our systems architects and engineering teams to identify the best way to deliver amazing products that effectively achieve demonstrable value
• Guiding product team to providing clear product definitions and goals for engineers
• Partner with peers across Product and Service Areas (Localization, Fulfillment, Mastering, Cinema, Marketing) to identify and execute opportunities for improved intercompany collaboration and efficiency
• Ensure senior leadership and key stakeholders are informed and aligned on product strategy, budget, and delivery timeline
• Prepare annual operating budgets. Analyze costs and ensure on-time and on-budget delivery
• Identify key performance metrics and implement methods of measurement for your stakeholders and for your product team
• Instill best practices to enable effective user acceptance testing and training, working with our Technical Operations group
• Represent Deluxe by captivating clients in sales meetings; and evangelizing audiences to Deluxe's technology through trade show presentations
What You Bring
• 8+ years of experience in product ownership and management
• 6+ years of experience in people management
• Exemplary networking and client relationship management experience
• Experience with language technology like MT, ASR and NLP is a plus
• Experience in localization of creative content is a plus
• Understanding of Video, Audio and general media post-production workflows preferred
• Firm understanding of cost drivers and methods for real-time tracking
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Left and Right brain thinker
• Multi-lingual speaker a plus
We offer competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.