Director Of Diversity
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Director of Diversity
The Director of Diversity for Deluxe will lead all programs and initiatives supporting diversity, equity, and inclusion globally across the organization. This role will be part of the company's Legal department.
About the Team: Legal
Deluxe's Legal team oversees all legal and compliance matters for the company, including business ethics, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance.
The core responsibilities will include but are not limited to establishing the benchmarks and standards for the company's diversity and inclusion programs, proposing and managing training needs and mentorship programs, advising on equitable performance evaluations, and providing guidance and recommendations to the senior management team. The role will also oversee Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs that align with the company's diversity objectives, through strategic partnerships, philanthropy, and community volunteer opportunities. This role reports to the company's Senior Vice President, Associate General Counsel and is based in Los Angeles, CA.
A Day in the Life of this position would include the following:
• Develop and maintain a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) strategy for our business operations and our global employee population.
• Lead and identify the development of appropriate global metrics for measuring progress, accountability, and success related to DEI and related engagement initiatives.
• Educate executive leadership and operational team on how to connect DEI to all aspects of our business.
• Partner with appropriate teams to establish and maintain a supplier diversity program.
• Partner with internal sales and account management teams on responding to client Request For Proposal (RFP) documents when questions concern DEI.
• Establish and chair the DEI Council to align the organization's diversity, equity, and inclusion goals with business outcomes.
• Propose and manage CSR initiatives that are aligned with DEI strategy.
• Establish and manage Employee Resource Groups.
• Continuously measure the well-being of the organization as it pertains to culture, engagement, internal movement, and voluntary turnover.
• Partner with talent acquisition to ensure that our recruiters, hiring managers, and interviewers are best equipped to find diverse talent and set interviewers up for success in the hiring process.
• Partner with the HR department on training and engagement opportunities established as part of the company's DEI strategy.
• Consult with Marketing on internal communications that pertain to employee impact, engagement & transformation.
• Partner with SVP of HR, Director of Employee Relations, and Global HRBPs on discrimination/harassment claims.
• Manage adverse impact analysis process for HRBPs and Legal.
• Advise on anti-harassment and other compliance-related employee training.
• Partner with Legal and HR to ensure compliance by region with applicable laws, policies, and reporting requirements.
What You Bring:
• You have experience managing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion strategies in a private-sector context, working with or within high-growth, fast-changing tech companies.
• You have strong understanding of industry benchmarks, leading practices, and innovations in DEI and CSR.
• You have demonstrated success in coaching organizational leaders at the executive level related to DEI.
• You have familiarity with global DEI concepts.
• You have experience working with remote or geographically distributed employees.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence and executive presence.
• You enjoy presenting to groups of various sizes.
If you are an independent thinker with a high level of ingenuity and the above qualifications, then we would like you to join our team!
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits, including 401(k) and tuition reimbursement.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process.