Director, Billing and Collections Management
Deluxe EntertainmentBurbank, CA
This was removed by the employer on 12/11/2020 9:36:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the Executive Positions Category
Search for Director, Billing and Collections Management jobs in Burbank-CA
Search all Director, Billing and Collections Management postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Director, Billing and Collections Management? Position
Director, Billing and Collections Management
In this position, you will design and implement processes to improve cashflow and reduce receivables while establishing and maintaining the highest standard of customer care. Your ability to analyze data and develop recommendations is crucial to the success of this position. As you will manage the entire portfolio of Digital Cinema, Home Entertainment and Platform & Fulfillment clients, you will exercise your flexibility in communicating with various stakeholders: you will collaborate and communicate regularly with the internal Client Services team, the Finance team, as well as various customer contacts. You will define and provide highest quality standards for the billing and collection process. Ultimately, you will be responsible for efficient billing and reducing Accounts Receivable balances to acceptable standards defined by the company Executive Management.
• Oversee billing and collections for the entire Digital Cinema, Home Entertainment and Platform & Fulfillment client portfolio.
• Interact regularly with Senior and Executive Management, Sales, Client Services and our Clients to obtain needed documentation to properly collect on past due accounts (e.g. POs, invoices, relevant email communication, billing statements).
• Through regular communication, e.g. phone calls or email communication, identify reasons for outstanding payments, figure out and implement appropriate follow up actions.
• Maintain tracking and notes of past due accounts.
• Track and publish KPIs and metrics on internal and external performance – report findings regularly to Executive Management
• Manage regular and accurate reporting regarding all Client portfolios. Prepare standard reports for month-end, quarterly, annual and ad hoc reporting with Executive Management.
• Provide regular updates on progress for management to identify billing and collections changes, goals and targets.
• Coordinate and implement billing and collection policies and procedures that are compliant with state and trade laws and regulations.
• Make recommendations on optimization of current billing and collections processes and procedures.
• Develop efficiencies in business pipeline reconciliation of billing transactions.
• Work with senior management on fraud prevention and training.
What You Bring
• Practical knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office products.
• Working knowledge of internal Deluxe production and finance systems
• Working knowledge of SAP and other finance applications used by the company
• Ability to communicate on all levels of management, strong writing skills, self-sufficient, ability to multitask, results-driven, customer service oriented, and effective with customer dispute resolution.
• Ability to quickly learn the Finance principles as they relate to optimization of cashflow and effective collections.
• Ability to quickly learn State and Federal laws and regulations related to collections activities and practices.
• Ability to analyze, prepare and distribute written report of findings and observations.
• Ability to use good judgment in any situation.
• Must be a well-organized, motivated self-starter, and be detail oriented.
• Demonstrates ability in maintaining confidentially of company information.
We offer competitive pay and benefits program including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k), and more.
About the Company
Deluxe, a subsidiary of Platinum Equity, is a global leader in media and entertainment services for film, video and online content. Since 1915, Deluxe has been the trusted partner for the world's most successful Hollywood studios, independent film companies, TV networks, exhibitors, advertisers and others, offering best-in-class solutions in post-production, distribution, asset and workflow management, and cloud-based technologies.
Deluxe is committed to inclusivity, fostering an environment where every employee feels comfortable bringing their full selves to work. It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against, on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Deluxe will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and federal law.
Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done which will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing undue hardship on Deluxe. Please inform the company's HR representative if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.