Digital Media Operator
Deluxe EntertainmentLondon, UK
This was removed by the employer on 12/23/2019 3:37:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Post Production Category
Search for Digital Media Operator jobs in London-UK
Search all Digital Media Operator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Digital Media Operator? Reporting to the Manager of Media Operations, to support media assets, storage, transcode and editing software within Media Operations and other teams including marketing, compliance, scheduling, audio and creative. Ensure all workflows are streamlined and up to date.
They will demonstrate excellent organisational and communication skills, and have experience of trouble shooting and working in a time sensitive team.
This individual will support and train all local teams on the use of asset management system. Work closely with Broadcast engineer remotely to troubleshoot any software/hardware issues. Contact third party support teams as necessary.
They work well under pressure, with the ability to remain calm and productive. This individual thrives on change, and opportunities to find flexible and adaptive solutions. Liaising with the Director in regards to new software and workflows.
This individual is a confident and engaging presenter, who can operate and interact at many levels in an organisation. With a stronger technical knowledge, they are able to provide advisement to other department workflows.
This individual is still able to deliver on day to day objectives, whilst managing the support of departments and project managing as necessary.
• To ensure delivery of high quality materials, often with fast paced turnarounds.
• Provide multiple department support
• Works with the Director to review workflows and meet business objectives.
• Support and liaise to On-board new third party VOD clients.
• Liaises with Compliance department, Marketing team and Creative team to ensure material availability and asset retrieval.
• Contributes to negotiations and planning for specific projects providing technical expertise, contract specifications and project timelines.
• Represent the manager at key meetings as required.
• Builds close and effective working relationships with software support to ensure swift response and actionable support.
• Works with the Director to anticipate and support new technology opportunities.
• Demonstrates a strong knowledge of consumer trends in the digital entertainment space.
• Use their strong technical knowledge to problem-solve issues, and works with the Director to review workflows and the adoption of new technical opportunities.
• Train other members of the team to be confident in the software that use to increase their efficiency and effectiveness.
Other General Activities.
• Develop and maintains strong working relationships with internal and external parties.
• Maintains a high level of knowledge about technology developments.
• Quality control checks; to check files to meet required broadcast specification, inspect any queries raised by third party.
• Provides training for colleagues on Digital Media platforms, and workflows as required, and offers their technical expertise.
• Master files for VOD
• Adheres to Core Values and Behaviours.
• Experience in TV Distribution/Post Production/Technology required.
• Proven experience of working with a wide range of digital platforms.
• Strong technical and understanding of digital media.
• Thorough experience and knowledge of file formats, file delivery options, metadata and digital reporting.
• Thorough experience of File based and High Definition technology, New Media and electronic file delivery.
• Experience with Adobe Premier and AVID
Be 'Skilled'' in the following Technical competencies
• Media Technology
• Quality Management
• Excellent Organisational skills
• Shows initiative and excellent attention to detail
• Working with UHD - Beneficial
• HP server knowledge - Desired
• Exhibits professional excellence through setting a good example, showing consistency and learning from personal and organisational experiences.
• Supports new initiatives
• Engages colleagues across the organization to optimize performance
• Manages projects, processes and resources to produce desired outcomes
• Listens and asks questions to ensure understanding
• Cultivates and promotes a friendly, supportive working environment
• Learns from personal and organizational experiences
• Strives for self-improvement This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.